Recent content by TerraWren

1. TerraWren

Items New Pets

-Critters being able to be crafted into a pet summon that summons a pet of that creature, maybe via the Zoologist -Bird, Gold Bird, Cardinal, and Blue Jay Pets being able to replace the finch staff's finch when in use -Summons being able to be crafted into a pet summon that summons a pet version...
  2. TerraWren

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Blast-Resistant Coating, Critter Ideas, Boulder Secret Seed, Other Ideas

To continue off of the concept of the Boulderdash seed: -Most projectiles are boulders (they would move like the normal projectile but do as much damage as a boulder, or the actual projectile's damage if the damage from the boulder is too weak) -Enemies, critters, bosses, and Town NPCs spawn a...
  3. TerraWren

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Blast-Resistant Coating, Critter Ideas, Boulder Secret Seed, Other Ideas

-Blast-Resistant Coating: This new coating could be bought from the Demolitionist and when applied to any tile, it prevents that tile from being blown up -Boulderdash: A new secret seed whose name is a play on words of Boulder and Balderdash, this seed would make EVERYTHING into a boulder...
  4. TerraWren

i was actually asking to trade for a terraria item and looking back at it that is so...

i was actually asking to trade for a terraria item and looking back at it that is so embarrassing lmao
  5. TerraWren

Terraria item idea: Blast Protection Coating this coating could be applied to any block, wall...

Terraria item idea: Blast Protection Coating this coating could be applied to any block, wall, or furniture item, and it would prevent explosions from damaging them
  6. TerraWren

i hope everyone is doing alright, and 1.4.5 is looking exciting!!!

i hope everyone is doing alright, and 1.4.5 is looking exciting!!!
  7. TerraWren

i haven't talked here in nearly two years haha, looking back on how dumb i was back then, and...

i haven't talked here in nearly two years haha, looking back on how dumb i was back then, and looking at myself now i've changed a lot /pos back then i was a jerk, but i'm glad i'm not that way anymore :]
  8. TerraWren

me looking back at myself what a jerk i was wtf

me looking back at myself what a jerk i was wtf
  9. TerraWren

dumb idea from myself

dumb idea from myself
  10. TerraWren

never finished the tree, but it was fun while i worked on it

never finished the tree, but it was fun while i worked on it
  11. TerraWren

the fact i was actually worried about fighting the mech bosses back then 😭

the fact i was actually worried about fighting the mech bosses back then 😭
  12. TerraWren

have a Terraria OC. Her name is Amilea. She is 23 years old, and is half Terrarian and half Cavern Nymph. What clothes/armor should I draw her in?

Just tell me anything and I will draw. I am open to suggestions. her main design. a different design
  13. TerraWren

ask a slime anything!

I have 2 questions: why does your kind kill Terrarians? Also, can I survive the slime uprising?
  14. TerraWren

Anyone want a slime staff and 10 platinum for a clentaminator? i am a wimpy dork who doesn't...

Anyone want a slime staff and 10 platinum for a clentaminator? i am a wimpy dork who doesn't want to get her :red: kicked by the destroyer, doesn't want her body to burst into a bloody mess by the twins, and doesn't care to fight Prime.
  15. TerraWren

i am thinking it will make all of the prehardmode and hardmode enemies even stronger, making the...

i am thinking it will make all of the prehardmode and hardmode enemies even stronger, making the game feel like you just started, but more dangerous
Back
Top Bottom