• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
TerraWren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone want a slime staff and 10 platinum for a clentaminator?
    i am a wimpy dork who doesn't want to get her :red: kicked by the destroyer, doesn't want her body to burst into a bloody mess by the twins, and doesn't care to fight Prime.
    Came up with an idea for a terraria mod. a mod that adds new enemies, new critters, a Hobby system, new biomes, new events, new bosses, new weapons, tools, and armor, new furniture, new potions, new blocks, new items, and a new mode: Post-Hardmode. and a bunch more
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Gloomling
    Gloomling
    In most major mods there is post Moon lord content which is definitely post hardmode content since ML is end of it.
    TerraWren
    TerraWren
    i know, but my mod idea will have a hardmode for hardmode.
    TerraWren
    TerraWren
    i am thinking it will make all of the prehardmode and hardmode enemies even stronger, making the game feel like you just started, but more dangerous
    I am rebuilding my base from scratch! I started to dislike the way my old base was built, so I blew it up and am building a forest base now. I have a large middle tree, and i will have other trees, smaller but still bigger, off to the sides, and hide different biomes in them to house npcs in their favorite biome.
    I have Terraria for both PC and 3DS. On my 3DS, my worlds keep on becoming inaccessible. Everytime I try to load a world with a lot of chests in it, it crashes. I was trying to make a storage world, and lost so much loot.
    I am going to make a world for hardmode, and keep my current world in constant prehardmode, as i don't want to have to cleanse my current world. it would be nice if you had to talk to a special npc, or maybe the guide, and manually have the hallow and evil biome be generated.
    My profile pic is me sitting on my Chippy's Couch, before my game crashed and I lost it.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I have an idea go onto a server and grab it
    TerraWren
    TerraWren
    i don't wanna play like that lol. i will be farming for it.
    Just to clarify, don't EVER ASK ME to follow you. I only follow terraria youtubers i watch. sorry
    I hope tmodloader for 1.4 gets here soon
    Esther
    Esther
    I hope so, but the 1.3 flails were so much more fun and when tmodloader updates I'll only see them on wii u and 3ds and that's sad
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Honestly I find the flails in 1.4 more fun than 1.3 lol....
    But it’s just my opinion
    (Don’t forget ps3 I think and Xbox 360)
    Esther
    Esther
    I just like yeeting the flails all over the place, but your opinion is one I respect
    (I don't have those consoles)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom