• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by TerrorPenguin

1. TerrorPenguin

obama

obama
  2. TerrorPenguin

tModLoader Archaea Mod

To clarify/correct some of the things warren said, 1. Boss checklist support is done, we just need to edit the modworld class file 2. They have been nerfed 3. It has been removed 4. World gen has been sped up significantly & no longer freezes at the crystals stage All this will be in the next...
  3. TerrorPenguin

tModLoader The Confection Mod - An Alternate Hallow!

I'd recommend you join the discord in the main post and ask deryk there directly
  4. TerrorPenguin

tModLoader The Confection Mod - An Alternate Hallow!

This is the thread for the mod, not the suggestion, dude As for the progress on it, deryk has said that he doesn't want to do so much work alone, and that he's lost motivation to work on it (In the discord)
  5. TerrorPenguin

Member-Run Contest Spriteathalon Part II

Melty's leviathan skull and eye The palette from this thing sucks big time, there's barely any contrast on any of the colours
  6. TerrorPenguin

A few minutes after saying I couldn't think of anything, I thought of this Tis a gargoyle, it would spawn atop the sky house and attack you if you get within 30(?) tiles Oof, the horns should've been yellow I'm too lazy to fix up the sprite anymore, so whatever And the perspective on the back...
  7. TerrorPenguin

Ech I haven't been able to think of anything, so I've just been doing other :red:
  8. TerrorPenguin

Upgraded phoenix blaster Vortex and Solar fragments Every 10-20 seconds or so you can shoot a spread of homing bullets (Like a shotgun, but each bullet shoots in rapid succession), which inflict daybreak for 3 seconds each (With right click) Would prolly fire 1.5x faster than the phoenix blaster...
  9. TerrorPenguin

Boring gun for a boring challenge Phoenix blaster and boomstick
  10. TerrorPenguin

Some shark that I'm too lazy to come up with a name for Charges at you incredibly fast, likely from off screen, hopefully catching you off guard Inflicts bleeding, and on death spawns a group of babies which swarm you The babies deal more damage to bleeding targets The accessory causes your...
  11. TerrorPenguin

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Hey so if anyone who is interested in this mod knows how to code, we're looking for another programmer to help out with development and cleaning up the current code a bit And just to make this post not just one asking for a coder, here's a small spoiler for the next update Yes, it's just a...
  12. TerrorPenguin

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

Wine is just a program that lets you run windows applications on mac and linux iirc, just google "wine mac" or something And yeah it should be safe
  13. TerrorPenguin

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Wallhacking ain't a cheat that lets you shoot through walls, it's a cheat that lets you see the hitboxes of players through walls
Top Bottom