Recent content by TerrorPenguin

1. TerrorPenguin

PC Player's walking animation starts and resets on the incorrect frame, causing a jumpy animation

For a tiny bit more info, the relevant method is PlayerFrame() in Player.cs, though that's probably self explanatory. Unknown/haven't tested if NPCs/Enemies with similar framing as the player also have this issue.
  2. TerrorPenguin

PC Player's walking animation starts and resets on the incorrect frame, causing a jumpy animation

The walking animation in the leg sprite sheet starts at the 7th frame, which is the frame immediately after the jumping frame. however, the code for the leg animation sets the frame to frameHeight * 7, which is the 8th frame. Equipped image is a modded item for demonstration, code inspected...
  3. TerrorPenguin

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

I'm a tester and the names confuse me so can't answer that lol imkSushi was developing the tmodloader version, but hasn't updated it in over a year now; Another tester recently asked him for the source code, so they may start developing it instead
  4. TerrorPenguin

IDG's Ultimate Modded Content Mod Tier List

Not sure, not a whole lot of communication either which is part of why the mod is such a mess.
  5. TerrorPenguin

IDG's Ultimate Modded Content Mod Tier List

Yep, I agree entirely We've tried a few times to start up work on the mod again, but it never really goes anywhere. I've been considering just locking the thread and pronouncing it dead. Not ignorant, just none of us are really active working on the mod to fix issues.
  6. TerrorPenguin

Obsidian Mod Reborn

Do you still have the old tconfig mod files on your pc? We're trying to get it working but it crashes while loading. Would also be awesome to see it return, though I don't really remember it too well
  7. TerrorPenguin

my epic what

my epic what
  8. TerrorPenguin

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Invite is invalid, did you accidentally clip part of the link off the end, or did you not set it to last forever?
  9. TerrorPenguin

obama

obama
  10. TerrorPenguin

tModLoader Archaea Mod

To clarify/correct some of the things warren said, 1. Boss checklist support is done, we just need to edit the modworld class file 2. They have been nerfed 3. It has been removed 4. World gen has been sped up significantly & no longer freezes at the crystals stage All this will be in the next...
  11. TerrorPenguin

tModLoader The Confection Mod - An Alternate Hallow!

I'd recommend you join the discord in the main post and ask deryk there directly
  12. TerrorPenguin

tModLoader The Confection Mod - An Alternate Hallow!

This is the thread for the mod, not the suggestion, dude As for the progress on it, deryk has said that he doesn't want to do so much work alone, and that he's lost motivation to work on it (In the discord)
  13. TerrorPenguin

Member-Run Contest Spriteathalon Part II

Melty's leviathan skull and eye The palette from this thing sucks big time, there's barely any contrast on any of the colours
  14. TerrorPenguin

A few minutes after saying I couldn't think of anything, I thought of this Tis a gargoyle, it would spawn atop the sky house and attack you if you get within 30(?) tiles Oof, the horns should've been yellow I'm too lazy to fix up the sprite anymore, so whatever And the perspective on the back...
  15. TerrorPenguin

Ech I haven't been able to think of anything, so I've just been doing other :red:
Back
Top Bottom