Recent content by Tezura

1. T

Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

I have a problem with the elemental monster of chaos, I always loot a rainbow stick but not the stick of contention. It's normal ? because it's 6h in all that I farme is monster
  2. T

Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

hello, the monster (Elemental Chaos) is not found yet I'm in the right place and I've been waiting for a while. thank you for helping me
  3. T

Resolved [Mobile] question for the mobile 1.3 maj

Hello, I would like to know who can play on are phone with the new maj of terraria? which phone will be able to support her? What power to have at least to play with the new maj. Thank you for your help
  4. T

Mobile Peoblem

ok thank you, I would have thought it was the same as other games, with play game save
  5. T

Mobile Peoblem

Daccord et dans la prochaine maj elle ne seront plus instable donc aucun probleme de sauvegarde ? Okay and in the next shift it will not be unstable anymore so no backup problem?
  6. T

Mobile Peoblem

but a question there is no save play games if we uninstall the game ok thank you very much, it's been a long time that I wait this maj
  7. T

Mobile Peoblem

a ... will the problem be solved at a time?
  8. T

Mobile Peoblem

has thin ... I saved a world but hey if there is no solution I will do with unfortunately then I have the error message that happens all the time when I click, an uninstall then reinstall will not change anything?
  9. T

Mobile Peoblem

the error displays, the backup file (my character) was created with a newer version of terraria, and could not be loaded I see her when I click on played her me the poster right away
  10. T

Mobile Peoblem

hello, I would like to know what does it mean? there is a bug? because I lost all my progress
  11. T

Mobile question for the mobile 1.3 maj

thank you very much for it's answer
  12. T

Mobile question for the mobile 1.3 maj

Hello, I would like to know if it is useful to continue to evolve a character, a map on mobile in view of the next maj? delete data, reset map or character. thank you for answering
Back
Top Bottom