Recent content by TGK

1. T

Other Collaborate with Command & Conquer Composer Frank Klepacki for a special Lunatic Cultist theme song!

The Twins got their own theme in 1.4.5, so why not Cultist? Since some Terraria: Otherworld Tracks featured 2 C&C Composers (James Hannigan and Franck Klepacki), it'd be interesting to see them make some themes for the game! I believe their style of music will fit the Cultist Boss Fight...
  2. T

Other Change Guide to show ''Mythril OR Orichalcum Anvil'' when checking crafting recipes.

Just a small change to help new players that might get confused.
  3. T

Mobile [1.4.3] Spinal Tap Whip bug while wearing Obsidian Armor

the Whip Range for the Spinal Tap decreases when using Obsidian Armor, instead of the intended increase, only happens with the Obsidian Armor set bonus , I can provide a screen recording if needed
  4. T

Resolved [Mobile] World stuck on "Settling Liquids 50%"

Oh removing the 0kb one fixed it, thank you so much for the help , I can finally keep on playing because of you so , again, TYSM
  5. T

Thank you so much! I'll try them and let you know about the results <3
  6. T

Oh thank you! I'll try them, tho I need some help on the first one , how do I disable the map from there? Also there's two maps in the affect player's files, one is 0 KBs and one is 2,which one do I move?
  7. T

One of the Worlds I play on is stuck on Settling Liquids when using a specific Character but can be joined using a different one,and the Character that is stuck can be used on other Worlds as well , along with that my Achievements seem to have been wiped (probably memory issue since I have an...
Back
Top Bottom