Recent content by ThatOneGuy 3

1. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yeah i use about 50 mods in my game at any one time, majority little QOL things but got Thorium with like 2 other big content mods but ive never had this issue before, is there any prerequisites to being able to access the second stage of the fight or no? or am i killing him too quickly and its...
  2. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So ive been farming Infernon for the past two hours now and every single time i go to fight him, i kill him and he just goes "poof" and vanishes, ive killed every boss before him and every boss after him up to Skeletron Prime so i dont understand what the issue is. Wiki says i just need to fight...
  3. ThatOneGuy 3

Vipix' Toolbox

No matter what i do i cannot get the swap pickaxe to work, tried having the block be the first and only block in my inventory, ran around my world mining everything and it wouldn't replace anything, it would just swing, it wouldn't even break anything, its very broken and there are NO videos or...
  4. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Where the hell do i get illuvium Dust from? i have 3 and have no idea where i got it from, there is not a single source on the entirety of google that tells me where it comes from, not even the wiki, the wiki has barely any info on it about anything.i went to every biome in my game (using about...
  5. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Seriously.... Remove supreme calamitwat because i've fought him for the past hour, i have 795 health, 251 defence and every end game accessory that makes me one hit pretty much any boss no matter the mod, but i get to his final stage and he hits me with ONE single floating peice of red crap and...
  6. ThatOneGuy 3

Autoswing broken

I played terraria like an hour ago and autoswing was working completely fine, but just got on and no matter what settings i change or how many times i restart, i now have to continuously click to attack or mine and its very frustrating because im doing a ranger playthough and none of my bows or...
  7. ThatOneGuy 3

Autoswing isn't working anymore

I played terraria like an hour ago and autoswing was working completely fine, but just got on and no matter what settings i change or how many times i restart, i now have to continuously click to attack or mine and its very frustrating because im doing a ranger playthough and none of my bows or...
  8. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader The Luminite Mod

okay so here is the thing. i have a lot of mods installed and one of them is called Fargo's Summoners mod and i have the soul of the universe and another mod i forgot lets me craft super health crystals with a very expensive ingot and if i get 5 i can get up to 1000 health. i have 2501 health...
  9. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader Calamity Mod

you need to fix the update for this mod.... i have tried to update it through modbrowser about 15 times and i than click reload list and i have to update it again, i have tried disabling the mod than updating it, still doesn't update the mod and i have tried completely deleting the mod and...
  10. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

no, 99 ranged damage but the soul of the universe accessory adds +100% damage to 99 which is in the 200's i think and it has an insane shooting speed of 2, megashark's speed is 8, with chlorophyte bullets
  11. ThatOneGuy 3

i have killed the Terra Lord multiple times and nothing. am i killing him too fast, i have a mod that adds a very nice thing that is called godshark and it does 99 ranged damage with no modifiers and i have another mod that adds something called soul of the universe which adds +100% damage and...
  12. ThatOneGuy 3

is there a way of increasing the amount the Terramite spawns? i have found a max of 7 in one spot and its not that easy to find. fought and killed moon lord 9 times. if that helps. i miss when the terra lord and terra guard dropped it...
  13. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I have an error where i get a Mini Meteorite and i can open it forever without it disappearing. what mod might do this? it worked perfectly before and yesterday i downloaded a few extra mods (Boss Expertise, Calamity, Cosmic Variety, FunForm, Hero's Mod, Yoyo Overload, Yoyo Expansion...
  14. ThatOneGuy 3

Weapons & Equip Increase Nazar Spawn Rate

first off, i farmed enchanted swords, crimson axes and cursed hammers for about an hour and no Nazar's i finally went to the dungeon because people said to go there on a pre-hardmode world and farm cursed skulls, they spawn more. thats a lie 1 spawned every 3 decades and than i decided to use a...
  15. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader Please Help Me.

Yes. It's the first way I made the mod but i still got the same error
Back
Top Bottom