tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but is there a list of all the crafting recipes? I'm wondering if/how I can craft ice skates.

Thanks
yup. At the bottom of the original post, there is a file attached called recipes.zip. Download and open it, and inside is an excel spreadsheet of all the recipes.

I have an error where i get a Mini Meteorite and i can open it forever without it disappearing. what mod might do this? it worked perfectly before and yesterday i downloaded a few extra mods (Boss Expertise, Calamity, Cosmic Variety, FunForm, Hero's Mod, Yoyo Overload, Yoyo Expansion, TooltopsPlus, TerraNova, QualityofLife, Multilure, Nice Things (Nice) And Omega) would any of these mods cause the mini meteorites to open infinitely?
[doublepost=1473478778,1473478710][/doublepost]
mini meteors, and non-expert treasure bags are infinitely reusable
Same.

I have an error where i get a Mini Meteorite and i can open it forever without it disappearing. what mod might do this? it worked perfectly before and yesterday i downloaded a few extra mods (Boss Expertise, Calamity, Cosmic Variety, FunForm, Hero's Mod, Yoyo Overload, Yoyo Expansion, TooltopsPlus, TerraNova, QualityofLife, Multilure, Nice Things (Nice) And Omega) would any of these mods cause the mini meteorites to open infinitely?
[doublepost=1473478778,1473478710][/doublepost]
Same.
This issue has already been brought to my attention. I am working on a fix.
all of the vanilla items need to be more expensive and/or properly gated (i.e. the handgun should need bones for ivory)
I am rebalancing in 3.0.0, which will release on a Saturday Evening (not saying which)

imkSushi's Name Pack v0.1 is released!
Get it now!
Changes lots of names! Don't use if you don't want to, I just thought it would be a bit fun.

I don't know if this has been brought up, but last I saw, one could get Luminite Bars from the Mini Meteors. Thus, long enough, you can get enough to craft a Last Prism at a simple anvil...

Slightly cheese?

The concept for the names addon interests me. It's just hard to try out if I'm not sure which names are changed, or what to look for, etc.

I'm sure any specific examples of what you've changed would be helpful to anyone else who's interested.

The concept for the names addon interests me. It's just hard to try out if I'm not sure which names are changed, or what to look for, etc.

I'm sure any specific examples of what you've changed would be helpful to anyone else who's interested.
Gray Bricks are now Stone bricks
Other Gray stuff is now Grey stuff
Various hammers have been renamed (like Iron Hammer is Iron Fist)
All ores have been renamed to things like Malachite (for Copper) or Mythical Ore (for Mythril)
All Mythril has been renamed to Mithril
Musket Balls are now Bullets
And a couple more as well.

I like the change to Mithril. I always wished that they had used the proper spelling in first place.

Back
Top Bottom