Recent content by Thaurane

1. T

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Thank you for buffing the shrine spawn rate. It was so low it was easier and far faster to just go into an inventory editor and give it to yourself. Now it should be worth try to get them the correct way again.
  2. T

Working as Designed 2 issues, sword shrine and brain of cthulhu

I don't remember ever trying to do this on 1.3 but on 1.4 if you try to summon the brain of cthulhu with destroying the hearts and with the area having enough hallow blocks to consider the area hallow. The boss will not spawn. I know the known issues thread says they are rarer but sword shrines...
  3. T

PC Terraria is wanting to use controller ui over mouse/keyboard

I had a lapse of being an idiot. I found that I yanked the wrong usb cable. Oh well a mod can feel free to lock/delete this thread. Thanks anyways marcus. You got me to do some more troubleshooting.
  4. T

PC Terraria is wanting to use controller ui over mouse/keyboard

Like the title says. The game is wanting to use controller ui over the mouse/keyboard. While it's like this the mouse tends to jump around making gameplay impossible. I've unplugged the controller, restarted and reinstalled terraria. Googling has brought me no solutions either. How do I disable...
  5. T

Game Mechanics Blood moon too red in 1.3

could you add an option to remove the overbearing red from the blood moon? i know there's the retro lighting. but i dont care for it so i have to switch back and forth between retro and color lighting each blood moon. my reason being is i cant see different shades of red when they are together...
Back
Top Bottom