PC Terraria is wanting to use controller ui over mouse/keyboard

Thaurane

Terrarian
Like the title says. The game is wanting to use controller ui over the mouse/keyboard. While it's like this the mouse tends to jump around making gameplay impossible. I've unplugged the controller, restarted and reinstalled terraria. Googling has brought me no solutions either. How do I disable the controller ui so I can play properly again?

mmKMmKE.jpg

Like the title says. The game is wanting to use controller ui over the mouse/keyboard. While it's like this the mouse tends to jump around making gameplay impossible. I've unplugged the controller, restarted and reinstalled terraria. Googling has brought me no solutions either. How do I disable the controller ui so I can play properly again?

mmKMmKE.jpg

Are you using any third party controller emulators? Some games, E.G: Tomb Raider, cannot detect Controllers, so you must use a program that actively translates keyboard controls to controller. If you use these, any game will detect controller activity as keyboard controls.

I had a lapse of being an idiot. I found that I yanked the wrong usb cable. Oh well a mod can feel free to lock/delete this thread. Thanks anyways marcus. You got me to do some more troubleshooting.

Are you using any third party controller emulators? Some games, E.G: Tomb Raider, cannot detect Controllers, so you must use a program that actively translates keyboard controls to controller. If you use these, any game will detect controller activity as keyboard controls.
Yeah that might do it too, good to know you yanked the wrong one. :D

Back
Top Bottom