The Immortal Smoke!

Immortality is pretty boring.

'Heya' is the greeting I always use, I kinda made it my signature in a weird way.
As for information about me, I'm pretty reclusive, I'm incredibly socially anxious so if I don't respond to you immediately I am more than likely formulating the exact right response in my head that covers all boxes, including worst case scenarios. I come and go on the forums on a whim, but if I'm ever taking an extended break I'll announce it. I am also a very willful person, and wholeheartedly believe in the idea that given enough resolve nothing is unachievable. I can't say too much about my strong suits, other than my pretty aight writing, but I can tell you that if there's one thing good about me, it's that I don't understand the concept of 'giving up'. I push towards the end, always, and I think that makes me pretty reliable.
However, in the very rare occasion you catch me about to give up on something, be pushy with me, especially if it was something I promised you I'd do. Do not let me go too long thinking about how to do something, and if I overload because of any stress you put on me, good. Sometimes simple rest isn't enough, and I need a hard reset on my brain in order to actually do something. I ask you to not feel bad if I say stuff like "I overloaded and had to take a step back" or "I completely burned out for the week" because that just means you're doing a good job. Contradictorily, stress is my best motivator, other than thrill, so do not feel bad if you are stressing me out, please. I'd feel worse if you felt bad for making me do stuff I was already supposed to do anyway.

Kirbgirl
The first Eye of Cthulu
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: Xbox One
  4. Terraria: Nintendo Switch
Tree or Axe?
🪓
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bosses-easiest-to-hardest.78970/page-21#post-2791345

Contact

Steam
Kirbgirl
Microsoft Gamer Tag
Nommy#7767
Discord Tag
kirbtheimmortalsmoke

Signature

Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke!

Immortality is kinda boring.

Go ask me questions and things
Ask Kirbgirl Anything

Read my writing if you want
Other Literature - The Lore of Shining Will

I basically live here, it's the one place I'm always active on in the forums.
The Last Post Wins!

If you want to read Untraveled Roads here's the link to my Wattpad
Kirbgirl (@Kirbgirl) - Wattpad

"Suspicious" - Used when something is mysterious, or intriguing.
"Dead" - Either because something is incredibly funny or something is unfortunate, sometimes both.
"Boulder" - Just a meme reaction, I rarely use this.
"Tree" - I don't use this, axe gang for life!
"Axe" - I really, really like whatever you've posted.
"Magic" - I haven't found a good usecase for this.

"This means a character is talking."
*This is used when describing an action and when I go into excessive detail about my character's surroundings and or emotions because writer brain.*
<This is used when a character is thinking.>
This is used for voices only my character can hear
<Ditto, but the voice is inside my character's head>

ALL CAPS MEANS LOUD SOUND EFFECTS
Complete italicization means quiet sound effects
Partial
italicization or underlines means emphasis
CAPS THAT SLOWLY TRANSForm into italics means sound effects that are slowly getting quieter
(Parenthesis are OOC text.)

Utsuho Reiuji Destiny 2 Raid boss: The Last Post Wins!

In terms of my actual personality type, I'm INTP (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Prospecting), sometimes referred to as a "Logician"

According to Cave of Dragonflies, I am a psychic type Togetic

togetic.gif

psychic.png

I am Parasol Kirby! If you are a "parasol" type, you are devoted to others and love to make others happy. Also, they are friendly and always try to protect their loved ones, and will help those around them if they are in trouble. Since they are the quiet and reserved type, they give off a calm and gentle impression, but they are a hard worker who tries to meet people's expectations, and has the tenacity to never give up until the end.

"Even then, you keep going." - Ren Amamiya, Persona 5 Royal

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death,
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons

And yet those hands will never hold anything

So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."
-Archer, Fate/Stay Night

"If we have no chance of victory, I will make one for you." - Saber, Fate/Stay Night

"Nah, Imma do my own thing." - Miles Morales, Across the Spiderverse

"You'll never break me, you'll never take me down." - Thousand Foot Krutch, Down

"All dreams are but another reality." - Rock on Southern Island, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

"The awaited never come." Youmu Konpaku/Yuyuko Saigyouji, Touhou LostWord (I think)

"I believe that the human spirit is indomitable.
If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve.
It may not be immediate, and often your greater dreams is something you will not achieve within your own lifetime.
The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death."

- Monty Oum, a former animator and writer at Rooster Teeth

"We do a little rising to the occasion." - Rylee Reloaded, a lot of his videos.

"Nah, I'd win." - Gojo Satoru, Jujutsu Kaisen.

Persona 5 Royal is my favorite game of all time, and it isn't close either.
DOOM Eternal is my stress relief game when I'm bogged down with 3 things I need to write and don't wanna start on any of them
Breath of the Wild was the first game to ever leave me with Post Game Depression
Halo Reach still is my favorite FPS ever made
I play a lot of Destiny 2, I'd argue way too much but hell if I'm stopping anytime soon
Massive Touhou fangirl, still working on beating Perfect Cherry Blossom on Hard
I like most Fate media, Fate/Apocrypha is one of my favorite anime's of all time
Persona 4 Golden is pretty cool too, I want to throw Teddie into the Mariana Trench though
Doki Doki Literature Club left me with Persona 5 levels of reality questioning
Still need to play Persona 3 Reload
I try to make it obvious that I'm a massive Pokemon fan, of all varieties of media, but mostly the games, TCG, and manga.
Do I need to tell you that I really like Terraria?
Chainsaw Man is so good if you ignore like 10% of it.
Just picked up Dark Souls and I'm loving it, I've always been a fan of brutal challenge and the feeling of facing unsurmountable odds so the Souls games seem kinda perfect for me.
Jujutsu Kaisen has left me with incurable wounds, it's my favorite anime.
Can't believe I left this one out, OPUS: Echo of Starsong taught me what grief felt like! Ain't that fun.
4-6 key rhythm game fanatic, especially a fan of Quaver. FNF is cool too.

@Orchamut decrypted the first file I sent, thanks for the help.
The next file is here, go to Shining Will Page 3 for details.

Trophies

1. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

The Axe

You elected to wield the blade against the arboreal horde...
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

Don't Lose Your Head!

Your creative skills are truly terrifying! Thanks for making Halloween spooktacular! (Participated in a Halloween Contest)
  6. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  7. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  8. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  9. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  10. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  11. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  12. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom