Recent content by The Geckoverlord

1. The Geckoverlord

Game Mechanics Auto-Trash Duplicated Items

Sometimes when building in journey mode, I am digging out a large area, and my inventory fills with tiles that I have absolutely no use for because I have them duplicated. I could use an encumbering stone not to pick items up, but I want to get anything I don't have so I can research it, or I...
  2. The Geckoverlord

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Martian Saucer Helmet The idea here is that you have what appears to be an upside-down martian saucer on your head, which, similar to the martian saucer enemy, will fire a laser that will travels upwards until it collides with a surface, where it will release particles like those of its enemy...
  3. The Geckoverlord

Terraria Challenges?

Start a playthrough with infinite lava generators ot the top of your world, and beat the game before lava consumes your world.
  4. The Geckoverlord

Terraria Challenges?

Challenge: You start the game with turtle armor. You may not use any weapons.
  5. The Geckoverlord

Other Mount Class

You are correct, I was mistaken. I still however think that mounts should have there own class.
  6. The Geckoverlord

Other Mount Class

So, something I have noticed many times before is that though some mounts do damage, none have a fixed class, which somewhat annoys me. Though I do understand that since there are so few mounts, and so few of them do damage, this doesn't make much sense, but I still think it would be cool to...
  7. The Geckoverlord

The Last Post Wins!

What is a borf? I asked
  8. The Geckoverlord

The Last Post Wins!

Am I winning?
Back
Top Bottom