Other Mount Class

The Geckoverlord

Spazmatism
So, something I have noticed many times before is that though some mounts do damage, none have a fixed class, which somewhat annoys me. Though I do understand that since there are so few mounts, and so few of them do damage, this doesn't make much sense, but I still think it would be cool to have a specific class for mounts, even if it were just a very minor one.

EDIT: I now know that mounts do summon damage, but I still think it would be better for them to have there own class.

Last edited:
You are correct, I was mistaken. I still however think that mounts should have there own class.
That'd be redundant. Mounts using summon damage makes sense theoretically because you manually summon said mount to do your bidding. Making another class for it would require a lot of work and balancing for a class that isn't need in the first place. Throwing class already has problems with fitting into Terraria due to the nature of the class, adding a mount class would probably be even more problematic because these mounts are meant for mobility, and their combat capability is situational at best.

Actually, I kinda like this. However, there are mounts that would need attacks. Here are meh ideas

Bunny: no attack

Bee- shoots stingers, 5 damage.

Pigron- bites enemies, 40 damage (I know this is a lot but it is short-range and the scaly truffle is purty rare)

Cute Fishron- double tap A or D to dash, 50 damage. Similar to solar flare shield

UFO: blasts a deathbeam, 30 damage (virtually impossible to miss with this attack)

I know these numbers might seem low, but remember, mounts have very good mobility, and most enemies can’t attack from a distance.

Back
Top Bottom