Recent content by The TechnoMancer

1. The TechnoMancer

Game Mechanics Auto-Open doors

A toggle would work nicely with this feature.
  2. The TechnoMancer

Weapons & Equip Rubber Ring

Ooh! Sounds neat. I'd really like to see this in the game!
  3. The TechnoMancer

Weapons & Equip Early Armor Bonuses

Makes sense, only these are a little overpowered for early armors made with easy to obtain materials. Still though, good idea.
  4. The TechnoMancer

NPCs & Enemies Updated Dialogue for NPCs

So I'm sure if you've played (and/or beat) terraria, the NPCs aren't exactly your favorite parts of the game. And I'm pretty confident this is because the NPCs -- are plain boring. Don't get me wrong, the NPCs are unique and well-written characters -- only their dialogue gets mundane after your...
  5. The TechnoMancer

NPCs & Enemies The Kraken! A new pre hardmode boss!

Good idea. This would be pretty cool, especially since it isn't some 'post moonlord kaizo boss' or something dumb like that.
  6. The TechnoMancer

Share your saddest NPC deaths here!

Well, I think it was when I had a friend over. I told him to guard my house from wraiths, but he didn't exactly do anything. Let's just say... that day, a lot of NPCs died.
  7. The TechnoMancer

Mobile How to defeat the Twins?

You see, I have a pretty neat strategy that helps with this sort of thing. (All required materials are obtainable in mobile) Alright. First, you create a great battleground in the air. Place multiple layers of planks, and make sure to keep plenty of fireplaces and heart lanterns nearby. A...
  8. The TechnoMancer

Member-Run Contest I'm considering creating a game...

Thanks! Since these are quite similar, perhaps they should be alternate costumes or something of that sort.
  9. The TechnoMancer

Anyway, I tried re-creating the sprite of artichoke. Here.
  10. The TechnoMancer

Thanks for the ideas. I'll be sure to do everything I can with them.
  11. The TechnoMancer

That's what I both like and hate about the world. You never know what to do next.

That's what I both like and hate about the world. You never know what to do next.
  12. The TechnoMancer

Weapons & Equip A new post-plantera accessory

Well... Wouldn't these be useful?
  13. The TechnoMancer

Weapons & Equip Altar of Ascension - Upgrading your pre-Moonlord items to postgame tier

Wow. Not a bad idea, but would it work on post-moon lord equipment? If so, how?
Back
Top Bottom