Recent content by The Warlocke

1. The Warlocke

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

The Guide is in rare form. Guess I'd better dive back into Dead Cells.
  2. The Warlocke

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

I'm still just pleased that Terraria finally won a Steam award. It was long overdue, especially the Labor of Love award. Here's a guess: There are now Poo Blocks in the game, thus we can extrapolate... Give it a minute. Of course, I don't think for a single second that this is the case, I just...
  3. The Warlocke

Terraria Wins the 2021 Labor of Love Award!

After nominating Terraria for this category every year since Steam started doing this, including this time, I ended up being too sick to get on Steam and actually vote for it... It's about darn time, though. Congratulations. I can't think of a single game that deserves it more.
  4. The Warlocke

**REPORTED** Unable to actuate 2nd row of blocks beneath a chest

I noticed this in one of my pre-1.4 worlds (and subsequently tested it in my Journey Mode world). Is this intentional behavior now, or a bug? I didn't spot anything about it in the change log.
  5. The Warlocke

Resolved Repositiong a Borderless Window?

Ah, I see it, now! Thanks! I wasn't looking for it under "Resolution," I was looking for it under the "Go Fullscreen/Go Windowed" option. :confused: I must have looked right at it at least once, but didn't "see" it because it wasn't where I expected it to be. Ladies and gentlemen: The human brain.
  6. The Warlocke

Resolved Repositiong a Borderless Window?

Can it be done? If not, is there a way to put Terraria in a bordered window in 1.4.x.x somewhere that I missed? It may seem trivial, but much of my time playing Terraria was spent watching videos on one side of the screen, with the game on the other. The borderless window just sits in the...
  7. The Warlocke

PC game keeps stuttering 1.4.0.2

This may only treat the symptom and not the problem, but you could try opening the Windows Task Manager after starting Terraria, find Terraria.exe in the list, and right click it, then set its priority to Above Normal (or higher, but Above Normal has worked for me since somewhere in the 1.3s). HTH
  8. The Warlocke

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I'm pretty sure that's what the lyrics to the Overworld Day music have been for some years now. It's just rearranged to benefit from the "free" and "DLC" rhyme. I've already got my character and world names and seed number picked out... but without a proper sundial, I suppose I'll just have to...
  9. The Warlocke

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Gimme my whip, I'm ready for the next 5000 hours. (If you're curious: I've never gotten the The Frequent Flyer achievement because I haven't availed myself of the nurse's services.)
  10. The Warlocke

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

The map looks beautiful, and I can't wait to golf on it.
  11. The Warlocke

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I know what I'll be doing in a week... You have to love a game that can still give you something new after 5000+ hours of playtime. This and Journey mode are certainly a lot more... inviting news than 'Roid Rage Moon Lord;' I'm gettin' too old for those fights! :merchantsad:
  12. The Warlocke

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

*blink blink* Are those gray brick doors and platforms? Life just got that much better. Really digging the gemstone trees... and the windows!
  13. The Warlocke

The TV Head Vanity Set will live on in my heart. :sigh:

The TV Head Vanity Set will live on in my heart. :sigh:
  14. The Warlocke

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Warlocke's Assorted Suggestions.

NEW ITEMS Life Fruit Tart Food Item Obtained: Crafted at the Furnace. Crafting Suggestion: 2-5 Life Fruit What it Does: Grants the player the well fed buff for 10-15 minutes and the Regeneration buff for 3 minutes. Mainly, it's there to provide a use for Life Fruit, once the player no longer...
Back
Top Bottom