The Wuff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, if i wanted to listen to every single song i had on my ipod, i'd have to be listening to it for just under 3 days Straight... damn...
    i got a total of £40 on steam today... about £20 of that went to gifts for friends on steam, thats a good thing, right?
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    For those who can't view link, i got:
    Lenovo Tablet + Case + Memory card & other stuff for it,
    BLU TF2 scarf,
    £20 for steam
    And a whole bunch of clothes.

like i said, not alot, but never asked for much, "What do you want for christmas this year?" "don't really have much in mind..."
    The lost on Rebirth is evil... :red:ING EVIL!!!
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You know whats evil? "HAHA :red: you!" difficulty. (aka hard difficulty)
    Chapwisely
    Chapwisely
    The worst part is unlocking him.
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    atleast you didn't lose a Run where you had stopwatch, or a run with mom's knife... ;n;
    i'm Seriously getting sick of TF2 now... :red:ing Friendly idiots are ruining everything!
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    at least most of the elitists stay bound to mann up mvm....then again they keep to mann up mvm, which means that if you aren't to their standards, they vote kick you.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    speaking of tf2, I'm still sour about the end of the line update.

the community presented trains and explosions

valve gave us ducks in return.
    W1K
    W1K
    The whole community is absolute :red: and the real problem are the people who don't actually play to prove something to someone. 11/10
    Holy crap.

You have so many games.
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    You've clearly never been on /r/steam, theres a few people with 3k+!
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    Oh man! I only use Steam to play games like BBT and Terraria...I've never browsed different users. I only have like 40. 0_0
    Steam's taunting me with my account only having 99 games... its like my Spiral knights Achievements Again, 59/60... :c
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    Don't have a Credit Card nor paypal like everyone else does. :I

...besides, only bought one Humble bundle cause it had a few games i actually wanted (Gunpoint, Prison Arch...) so i'm getting spammed with all these HB messages about bundles i don't want!
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Unsubscribe then
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    Already have, done that for a bunch of e-mail crap, but gmail just keeps getting them, best it does is "Mark for spam"... :I
    am i the only one who finds SuperDry a bit... Stupid? i mean, i just got one today, £75 for it and its got 3 different zips, :red:ing stupid!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I thought you were talking about beer, and I got so confused...
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    tbh, i actually /don't/ like beer, tried it on my 18th birthday, ended up just going back to Coke cola.

...i like a bit of Strongbow however,
    if i had a pound Coin for each Time i said i Hate my life, i wouldn't be hating it so much.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Which in turn would have made you say it less, so you wouldn't have had all the coins.
    EPIC PARADOX
    you know... staying off from college and having no job, it's really strange and off-putting... i kinda forget which day it is! .-.
    Reactions: Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    and then you start feeling worthless and your parents are upset with you
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    yeah... i know that feeling snicker... i don't even pay them anything or clean any Dishes and such...
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I do some small chores, but I'm definitely lucky.. still though, it's not a good feeling, I need to become independent.
    Yea but I am a math geek and I always get great Scores so I watch my friends horribly fail and it is extra boring because I already know a lot of the things we are doing that and the final reason why I was bored is when ever the class gets a low score on a test he makes all of us do it again even though on my first try I get like a perfect score i mean it's not my fault every one other that me is so stupid
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    just the heads up mate, you can reply to comments using that "Comment" button thats usually next to the like button, http://puu.sh/cUMMG.jpg

Also, you could actually try and help your friends with the math, i mean, i didn't pass it just cause i sat there looking at the page, i ask the teacher for help aswell as sharing stuff with the other people in the class,
    forgoten
    forgoten
    I usually do but they don't always sit with me and when it comes to tests they are out of luck however they are good at about everything other than math like my friend on his report card he had all Be and one f in math
    Lucky I am in math class currently fricking bored out of my mind
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    If its anything like Vectors or indices i feel sorry for ya, i :red:ing hated it... least i passed all of them flawlessly somehow, didn't get full marks on all of them, but atleast i didn't fail any.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom