Recent content by TheAbsentSoul

1. TheAbsentSoul

tModLoader Touhou Mod by TheAbsentSoul

A lot has been going on lately so I haven't been able to work on it as much as I'd like to, however I hope to have a major update out by the end of July
  2. TheAbsentSoul

While I do appreciate your suggestions, I'd like to keep the mod under it's own theme, so It's unlikely I'll add anything Call of Duty related, however the other section related to Advent Cirno I potentially could add. Also, I have been playing around with the music boxes in trying to get them...
  3. TheAbsentSoul

Thanks! Also I don't mean to put your hopes down, extra stage bosses might not be in the mod for some time; mainly because I'm programming in order (stage 1, stage 2, ...) and extra stage bosses would most likely be post stage 6, however Flandre as far as I know is an extremely popular character...
  4. TheAbsentSoul

Thank for the input! I'll consider what you said for the next update, and as far as the "Green-Eyed Beast" goes, I'm used to the physical entity of jealously being referred to as such; which as you noticed is reflected in the item, but that's an easy fix. thank you for pointing that out to me
  5. TheAbsentSoul

I think we misunderstood each other, I would LOVE for you to make sprites for the mod Speaking of which, I just finished Marisa today, and seeing how Alice had the highest number of votes, I need to start making weapons for Alice to drop. I just need to know what you want to know to get...
  6. TheAbsentSoul

Oh, my mistake The only thing that I can think of that I need weapon sprites for are the weapons I'll be programming after I finish Marisa... that or different sprites the "true" form of the weapons I mentioned earlier : True moonlight burst, True Green Eyed Beast, and True Star Burst Staff...
  7. TheAbsentSoul

By that do you mean creating ideas for weapons or programming them?
  8. TheAbsentSoul

I'm sure if you noticed, but the true moonlight burst and true green eyed beast have the same texture as their normal form, If you want to do something for those that would be cool Also, anything is free game, you can make something for anything you want, I'm not that great of a sprite maker so...
  9. TheAbsentSoul

- Welcome to the early devolopment Touhou mod - This is a fanmade mod based on the bullet hell series of Touhou if this description is as long as I plan it's going to be a book here's the general breakdown of this mod - Downloads - On the In-game browser
  10. TheAbsentSoul

I'm going to release an update sometime tonight that should fix the error, Also I'm likely...

I'm going to release an update sometime tonight that should fix the error, Also I'm likely creating the forum page for it tonight as well, you can get the download from there alternatively
Back
Top Bottom