• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by TheArt1cReaper

1. TheArt1cReaper

Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

This is 100% deserves to you guys, this is such a great game and was understandable that it would hit this many copy’s sold, congratulations
  2. TheArt1cReaper

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

I was finally able to try out journeys end on mobile, it looks awesome, I just need to wait for consul till I can play at my full potential, is there any set date or anything like that??
  3. TheArt1cReaper

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

the journey ends here, but not the game, the game will live long after this moment, but will not be changed, it is left in our hearts and will stay there for years to come, lets not stop the joy in this beautiful game. and encourage others to play as well. for this game will never die and will...
  4. TheArt1cReaper

Terraria Quality of Life Update Out Now for XB1/PS4!

A meteorite has a chance per orb to break, it’s not when you break the orb there’s a chance for it to spawn, it’s every time a orb is broken, that might be your problem
  5. TheArt1cReaper

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

this is great, you have done a-lot of work, but im still sad that these are the last updates, terraria has come a far way, i remember when the terrablade was the best weapon and the last boss was duke fishron on mobal, and playstation and xbox have come a long way, good luck with the more work,
  6. TheArt1cReaper

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

I just hope it comes out on Xbox 1 soon Sense I’ve been waiting forever for it
  7. TheArt1cReaper

True, that would be helpful
  8. TheArt1cReaper

i want to play journey mode so much so i can finally stop grinding for 5 hours for something i had already :)
  9. TheArt1cReaper

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

(note i play console so i dont know if this works anymore) when i kill planterra i normally rush the moons so i get easy weapons from the bosses and mini bosses and i think the magic weapon from everscream is one of the best, and i cant remember the name at this moment sorry edit: it is the...
  10. TheArt1cReaper

If I’m getting this straight, 1.4 is coming out on Xbox 1 soon??? FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SENSE IT WAS TEASED
  11. TheArt1cReaper

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

the things that you do are amazing, i am still shocked at the things you have done
  12. TheArt1cReaper

Lunar Fragment Potions

i think it is a really good idea but it seems a little OP in some parts so it might need a little more work but i do agree with the idea
  13. TheArt1cReaper

The Time Blade

i dont think they would add something like this sense it seems so overpowered that it would just break the game
  14. TheArt1cReaper

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

summoners are finally getting recognized, its been so long sense they added something big to summoner class so i cant wait for tomarrow
  15. TheArt1cReaper

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

wait theres a 2nd new NPC ?!?!?!?
Top Bottom