Items The Time Blade

Is this good idea?

• YES! Love it!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes, but i think a few tweaks can be made.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Div101

The Destroyer
The time blade is a weapon I've had in my head for a while. Now I can write it down! :happy:

The Time Blade
75 melee damage
Crafted with 20 Chlorophyte Bars and a Time Stone (More on that later)
Right Click to release a time shockwave, which would look like the shockwave after a pillar loses it's forcefield, just circular. It will stun all enemies for 5 seconds while granting you immunity to attacks for 5 seconds. The ability has a different effect on bosses, where the buffs/debuffs only last for 2 seconds. This ability has a 60-second cooldown.

The Time stone is a drop from rune wizards with a 10% Chance.

I hope you like this!

Bosses probably shouldn't get frozen, because their AI tends to break even more than other creatures if you do that. Plus, 2 full seconds of immunity is more than enough of an effect (especially against something like expert moon lord.)

Also, why is it a sword? It seems a little odd to make it not a magic weapon imo.

You’re right. An accessory would be cool. Maybe the time stone is the accessory, and does not freeze bosses.

I would agree, but the hardmode dungeon already has too many mobs.
Yeah those Ragged Casters are already annoying enough but with the 400 Angry Bones,130 Giant Cursed Skulls,80 Spike Balls,64 Flaming Wheels,54 Tactical Skeletons,40 Paladins,and 800 other assorted dungeon monsters,it's complete madness

Seems a bit random. No other item in the game causes this effect.

Also, think of the damage you could do with a rainbow gun and the time sword. It would be a massacre.

In all honesty, the time blade should work on a basis that needs you to hit an enemy to trigger the effect

Back
Top Bottom