Recent content by TheAssKickingHusky

1. TheAssKickingHusky

Builds Any way to improve this NPC House?

I really like the back walls in that room, makes the place look worn/medieval
  2. TheAssKickingHusky

Builds Any way to improve this NPC House?

Still not finished but i added some extra bits :P
  3. TheAssKickingHusky

Great buildings(and else)

The first of my little NPC hotels, not really good at complex shapes so boxes it is.
  4. TheAssKickingHusky

Serious What's the male equivalent to a girl taking off her bra after a long day?

Oh man i hear you. I always used to come home and unstrip everything off cause it felt itchy till i was nude. My parents are away most days that i aint working so i walk the house in the nude
  5. TheAssKickingHusky

tModLoader Infinity Realm / Terraria Ultra Apocalypse

Do yo0u need any sprites made?
  6. TheAssKickingHusky

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

i really like that shape actually. I think its more suited to something space aged so i would change the wood when you can to something more metal like and add support beams to the inside
  7. TheAssKickingHusky

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Sorry to bother you guys but can anyone give me ideas for some of my houses. My Dynasty one got 48 likes on steam xD -Cheers
  8. TheAssKickingHusky

Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

You know what the sad thing is? I have been working on a texture pack for a while actually very similar in art style to (Otherworld) Very similar, Now i cant test it out because it has been updated :/ Mind i could use screenshots with a bare house and insert the sprites onto it.
  9. TheAssKickingHusky

New to spriting.Looking for requests!

I would like you to try a vehicle but try to make it look 3d :)
  10. TheAssKickingHusky

New to spriting.Looking for requests!

You know just because it isnt Highly detailed doesnt mean its bad. I could see it work in a retro game for example but what i would recommend is. Doing the guns in parts. Barrel, Stock, Magazines/Drums/ , Grip , Sights first then stick them together. These ones i done started in parts but i...
  11. TheAssKickingHusky

WIP Need Feedback on NES themed RPG Items

This can be a nice quick thread. i would love some feedback on these things i have made. I have made some RPG items on the right of the image and some higher detailed ones on the left. The wizard hat on top of a helmet isn't intentional as i drew the helmet on top of the human face i had. Colors...
  12. TheAssKickingHusky

Pixel Art Is my Pixel Art Any Good?

Ive been busy but ill try. Any features? Styles?
Back
Top Bottom