1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
TheBezixx
Birthday:
Dec 3, 1996
Home Page:
Gamer/novice artist

Share This Page

TheBezixx

Skeletron Prime, 20, from Nowhere

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/ apparently Chivalry is free today to claim it for your account. Mar 27, 2017 at 6:43 PM

1. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      1. Crimwolf, Bucket and W1K like this.
      2. Miku Hatsune
        Miku Hatsune
        already got this long time ago
        Mar 27, 2017 at 7:12 PM
    2. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      Dark Souls, because women can have good armors, to the point that you will mistake some enemies for males, till your realize their names.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        This story is set in a place where men were men and women were sort of men too and even some little babies had chest hair.
        Mar 27, 2017 at 4:25 AM
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        Dark Souls is that kind of 'verse where man/woman doesn't matter because everybody's a zombie anyways.
        Mar 28, 2017 at 1:23 AM
        Crimwolf likes this.
    3. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      [Dark Souls 3] Idk anymore. I killed a Black Knight about 20 times to get a Greataxe, but on my Sorcerer character I got it on first try...
      1. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        Isn't it always like that? Grind something for the character you're playing, don't get it. Play some other character who doesn't have as much, if any, need for it? Get it almost immediately.
        Mar 25, 2017 at 1:57 AM
    4. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      Here's a joke that only Warframe players will get. What do Warframes write? Ten notes.
    5. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      [DkS3]They might've made Black Knights stronger, a lot more aggressive and unparriable after DkS1, but they are still prone to backstabs.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Doylee
        Doylee
        You can Parry them, you just need to bait their basic overhead swings. Most of those slow attacks are totally unparriable, though.
        Mar 18, 2017
      3. TheBezixx
        TheBezixx
        Yeah, that makes sense, although it's still a lot easier to just backstab.
        @VictorLes It's hard to fit into the char limit on statuses.
        Mar 18, 2017
        VictorLes likes this.
      4. VictorLes
        VictorLes
        DS3 could serve
        :v
        Mar 19, 2017
    6. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      I got the GPU, it works, 40-60 fps in Dark Souls 3 on medium settings. I'd say it's pretty decent. Someone wanna co-op?
      1. Star likes this.
      2. TheBezixx
        TheBezixx
        Also it feels like a nice change of pface from 15 fps on lowest settings/resolution and game constantly forcing me offline.
        Mar 13, 2017
    7. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      So most likely I'm getting a GPU upgrade today. Which means Dark Souls 3, Witcher 3, GTA V, Fallout 4 and all other, newer games.
      1. Elderflower, Star and diekonradish like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. VictorLes
        VictorLes
        Plebs my integrated graphics run DS 2 with 25 fps
        Mar 14, 2017
      4. TheBezixx
        TheBezixx
        DS2 doesn't require a good PC.
        Mar 14, 2017
      5. VictorLes
        VictorLes
        Twas the joke
        Mar 14, 2017
    8. Jetstream ∞
      Jetstream ∞
      [​IMG] creep :')
      1. Commander Crocket
        Commander Crocket
        He only liked one of mine.

Oh, the indignity. :sigh:
        Mar 9, 2017
        Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    9. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      Mistakes are human, even the best of the best make them.
      1. YoshiGator and Star like this.
      2. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        Additionally, it's important to note that it's possible to make no mistakes and still lose.
        Mar 9, 2017
        YoshiGator likes this.
    10. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      [small profanity warning]
      1. MinerTurtle45 likes this.
    11. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      Ah, spring time, feels so good, at least when you're not allergic to nearly everything.
      1. MinerTurtle45 and neoselket like this.
    12. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      Does anyone have an occasional feeling that something is watching you, even if you are alone in the room?
      1. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        :red:! He's on to us! ABORT ABORT!
        Mar 3, 2017
      2. TheBezixx
        TheBezixx
        Oh no, they know.
        Mar 3, 2017
    13. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      I'm wondering, if there's a character with horns, whether they are demonic or animalistic, how would they put helmet on?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EpicCriddle
        EpicCriddle
        only logical conclusion
        [​IMG]
        Mar 2, 2017
      3. TheBezixx
        TheBezixx
        Hah. Though still not what I meant, I'm thinking of some concept which includes a demonic character with full helmet... and yes, horns would be covered too. I guess I could just tuck the horns inside or smartly make the helmet custom.
        Mar 2, 2017
      4. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        Bright side if you have horns, hats and hoods don't get blown off (or back) when in strong wind. :p
        Mar 2, 2017
    14. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      You know spring is really close when you go out in a thin hoodie and feel a bit of warm.
    15. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      I finished Jade Empire again after a good few years, and I gotta say it's still a great game and it remains one of my favourite Action RPGs.
      1. TheBezixx
        TheBezixx
        The previous time I played it was back when I went to elementary school... so it's been a long while. I enjoyed the game once again, though also corrupted it a bit with my tendency for finding glitches, tricks and exploits.
        Feb 27, 2017
    16. TheBezixx
    17. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      That moment when you get multiple alerts from an old status, but when you want to see it or delete your comment/s, the profile is limited.
    18. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      This video amuses me everytime.
    19. TheBezixx
    20. TheBezixx
      TheBezixx
      In this game even music laughs at you.
      1. Vladimier likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 3, 1996 (Age: 20)
    Home Page:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bezix/
    Gamer/novice artist
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    It will expand in time.
    Name Age Class Sprite Description
    Verthor ( Xeandros Silei to very few ) 58 ( he doesn't age physically ) Melee+Mage [​IMG] This guy is never afraid to be straightforward, but he does it mindfully. Uses 2 swords most of the time, in which people doubt effectivness, though he's proven otherwise. He often uses shadow wings and can also turn into a demon in critical situations, though he's still not invulnerable. He very rarely takes off hood. His life before age 21 is a huge mystery, since he experienced amnesia and never told about the past after recovering memory. Often trains, reads books or meditates ( meditation can take his sleep since he doesn't need it ). He's neutral and a bit towards good, as he prefers not to interfere into anything, but he's not likely to help an evil person ( mostly because it doesn't fit him and his morality ), though he will still kill a paladins if they stand in his way.
    Elena Silei 34 Mage [​IMG] Secretly Verthor's daughter, officially his best friend from childhood. She specializes in offensive magic and especially Nebula magic. She loves magic back from her childhood, when she started to show her talents. She can't get rid of books about spells. Also likes to read good novels, too. Since childhood she's shown a lot of good, keeps it until now, she is always kind and full of life, but also very intelligent ( more than Verthor ) and perceptive, so it's hard to expect naivety. Is very good at alchemy. It is said she is possessed by a good spirit, as opposed to Verthor, which may explain her powers and tendency to do good. She avoids close combat. She also has somewhat sexual life ( she would sleep with friends of both genders ).
    Alexandra Valeria 39 Melee [​IMG][​IMG]
    Kate 29 Ranger [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Antaxilena 79 ( she ages very slowly as a neko ) Melee+Ranger [​IMG]

--WIP--

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Doodles >w<
    [​IMG]