Recent content by ThEnderYoshiHD

1. ThEnderYoshiHD

Large gem sprites

It's the Gem_*.png files
  2. ThEnderYoshiHD

Texture Pack Sans Fanfic: Terraria Adventure

May God have mercy on your soul Welcome to Sans Fanfic: Terraria Adventure. Quite possibly the worst thing I've ever done and will ever do! Based on the Manyland area called Sans Fanfic, everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - is converted into Sans Undertale! Pictured: A lovely night scene...
  3. ThEnderYoshiHD

tModLoader Golden Potions

Combine your favorite potions with gold critters to make powered-up variations in this mod! Report bugs and give feedback here, or as an issue in this GitHub repo! You can see the general progress and planned features on this spreadsheet! What is this mod: The idea is to spice up your next...
  4. ThEnderYoshiHD

tModLoader Help With Replicating The Inferno Buff

Ok I replicated the flame ring drawing code and placed it on a ModPlayer.DrawEffects().
  5. ThEnderYoshiHD

I found what renders the rings: Main.DrawInfernoRings(), called by Main.DoDraw(). It seems to automatically draw when player.inferno is set to true. Surely no one would mind if I just set that in my buff's Update()...
  6. ThEnderYoshiHD

I am trying to make a buff similar to Inferno: Inflict a debuff to enemies/players within range and emit light and create a visual effect around the player. Rummaging through decompiled code, I found some code in Terraria.Player.UpdateBuffs(), within else if (this.buffType[j] == 116), which...
  7. ThEnderYoshiHD

[Resolved] Sprite not loading even though everything is correct

It worked! I saw that the Dryad wasn't in the TownNPCs folder and was under the impression that older NPCs used the "NPC_*.png" files.
  8. ThEnderYoshiHD

[Resolved] Sprite not loading even though everything is correct

I'm trying to resprite the merchant (NPC_17.png), but his sprite isn't changing. The sprite is 40x1400 pixels. It's named 'NPC_17.png' It's under Content/Images the pack is loading properly. His head sprite (NPC_Head_2.png) is loading properly. Another NPC, the Dryad (NPC_20.png), in the same...
  9. ThEnderYoshiHD

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Slime stack costume Each slime is a different piece of the set. I chose the 3 most common slimes. (Green, blue and purple) And here's an alternate version where the blue slime is misaligned
Back
Top Bottom