• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by ThEnderYoshiHD

1. ThEnderYoshiHD

[Resolved] Sprite not loading even though everything is correct

It worked! I saw that the Dryad wasn't in the TownNPCs folder and was under the impression that older NPCs used the "NPC_*.png" files.
  2. ThEnderYoshiHD

[Resolved] Sprite not loading even though everything is correct

I'm trying to resprite the merchant (NPC_17.png), but his sprite isn't changing. The sprite is 40x1400 pixels. It's named 'NPC_17.png' It's under Content/Images the pack is loading properly. His head sprite (NPC_Head_2.png) is loading properly. Another NPC, the Dryad (NPC_20.png), in the same...
  3. ThEnderYoshiHD

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Slime stack costume Each slime is a different piece of the set. I chose the 3 most common slimes. (Green, blue and purple) And here's an alternate version where the blue slime is misaligned
Top Bottom