Recent content by TheRedEyedRaven

1. TheRedEyedRaven

Items Basilisk- or Dragon-based vanity

I agree with you, while that costume does look cool, the head is a bit large for my tastes, too. I don't know if they would implement a vanity set for each of those dragons you mentioned, but I must admit, the idea enthralls me. And thank you for your support and your contribution to the idea!
  2. TheRedEyedRaven

:D and here I thought I was the only one who thought it looked like a clam. Thanks for the support
  3. TheRedEyedRaven

Just a suggestion I'd like to see implemented: A vanity set to make you look like a basilisk or dragon. Maybe have the torso item add a tail, similar to the space creature set. I am aware that Betsy, the dragon boss of the Old One's Army event drops a dragon-like mask "Betsy mask". However I...
  4. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

Sure, I'll be all for a conversation.
  5. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

I am quite the hoarder when it comes to games like terraria ("Should I throw away this dirt? No! Just now I need it for some super special building project... But I already have 3 full stacks of dirt... But the more the merrier!") So I usually end up with vast corridors of chests filled with...
  6. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

Well thank you, I appreciate your saying that. I want to thank you for showing me that Builder's Workshop map, I think that map is going to be helping me a lot in future builds and vanity endeavours such as this one. It certainly makes life so much easier to have all the furniture, blocks, walls...
  7. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

Alright, so I'm back, and I used the Builder's Workshop like you suggested. Goodness me, that's an amazing collection of useful objects. It works like a charm. Anyway, I've found another combination of vanity that I quite like for passing as a basilisk: This is the necro helmet with plain red...
  8. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

I'm pretty sure we use the same time zone as London, in the UK. But I'm not sure. I'll talk to you again tomorrow sometime, ok? I should rest, I have to study some more and I'm trying to recover from the Swine 'flu. Nasty disease, I've been coughing for three weeks straight, non-stop. I've been...
  9. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

Wonderful. I'm from South Africa, and I don't know my own time zone, I'm afraid. Terribly sorry. It's about 23:30 here, at the moment. A dinosaur, you say? But is it as old as... a basilisk? I'm sorry, that was rather weak, as jokes go.
  10. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be sure to give it a few minutes, as my computer is decent, but definitely not god-tier, gtx 1080, super-fast, quantum field generating, ultimate uber-brain computer.
  11. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

Well thanks for the crash course. I appreciate it. I think for now I'm going to keep to vanilla. There is still so much to find and so much to do. I found my first arkhalis the other day, and I came to realize that I've never had a The Axe hamaxe. There are still so many items I've never used or...
  12. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

Thanks, I've come to put alot of effort into my vanity sets. It feels like creating a whole backstory and personality for my characters. Also, I'm glad you like it, it was actually a mistake. I was gonna try to follow your setup, but I guess it was a "happy mistake". That's interesting, I've...
  13. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

So, I found the dev vanity item I was talking about. It's the "Yoraiz0r's spell" item. So I quickly used an inventory editor to obtain one (I know, I know... Naughty naughty... But it's only for vanity, so I feel it's ok. Plus, I wasn't about to spend the time farming expert mode bosses for...
  14. TheRedEyedRaven

Basilisk and dyes

That looks pretty close. Closer than I've been able to come. Isn't there a dev vanity item that makes the eyes glow? I'm going to check this out. Will keep you updated
  15. TheRedEyedRaven

Hi guys

Thank you. My exam went very well indeed. I'm still waiting for a reply on the other thread I started, so in the meantime I've been browsing the forum. The buildings built by others are especially beautiful and I am so glad I came to the forums. You guys are all so helpful. :D
Back
Top Bottom