1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
TheSquishyDitto
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2019 at 9:23 PM

Following 4

Followers 2

Birthday:
Apr 10, 1993

Share This Page

TheSquishyDitto

Terrarian, 26, from USA, in the tall grass

Did I carve the pumpkin or transform into the pumpkin? The world may never know. Oct 14, 2014

TheSquishyDitto was last seen:
Jul 22, 2019 at 9:23 PM
    1. Pixel
      Pixel
      See you're getting along well here, long time no see good friend.
      1. TheSquishyDitto likes this.
    2. TheSquishyDitto
      TheSquishyDitto
      Did I carve the pumpkin or transform into the pumpkin? The world may never know.
      1. Warbler
        Warbler
        Can't Dittos only transform into things they currently have eyes on? If this is the case, then you'd had to have carved the pumpkin in order to be the pumpkin as a Jack'o'Lantern.
        Oct 14, 2014
      2. OFF
        OFF
        what if it's a special ditto that changes it's body composition, instead of shape? This way he/she would still be a ditto, but pumpkin flavoured
        Apr 13, 2015
    3. TheSquishyDitto
      TheSquishyDitto
      Hello world! Ditto is here to do things and stuff and he's all out of things... and stuff. Whelp, guess he's not doing anything then.
    4. suu
      suu
      Good idea. c:
      1. TheSquishyDitto likes this.
      2. TheSquishyDitto
        TheSquishyDitto
        Thank you! :D
        Oct 10, 2014
      3. suu
        suu
        You're welcome. :3
        Oct 10, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 10, 1993 (Age: 26)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    I'm a squishy, friendly, gelatinous pink blob! I enjoy a good number of video games, such as Pokemon and Terraria, and am hoping to create them someday! I am decently proficient at several C-based programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java) and am currently enrolled in a university to further my understanding of the fundamentals of programming, computers, math, and the applications of all of them.
    (As of 2015, I actually got my Bachelor's Degree!)

I mostly just want to help out, so if you ever need someone to talk to or help with something (I have approximate knowledge of many things ;)), I'm generally always here. :)