Recent content by Thetalad

1. Thetalad

Mobile Infuriating Bug

Alright, I’ve checked my files and everything seems to be in shape. I really am clueless.
  2. Thetalad

Mobile Infuriating Bug

Hello Unit One, apologies for the late reply. No, I haven’t downloaded any *apps*, but I have used mediafire to get an all items world. Maybe that’s the case. I’ll check my files and see if there is an issue
  3. Thetalad

Crying about how 1.4 is the final update.

Crying about how 1.4 is the final update.
  4. Thetalad

Mobile Infuriating Bug

I’ve been playing the new 1.3 update for mobile since it came out, and I have loved every bit of it. Except for something that happened very recently. I logged on to find that all of my achievements were reset, with no clue as to why. I will now have to defeat every boss again, finish every...
  5. Thetalad

Resolved [Mobile] Constant Crashing (iOS 11.4.1)

Oh, no. It’s a medium world. That’s probably the reason.
  6. Thetalad

iOS. Specifically iPhone 6 iPhone 6. Haven’t tried rebooting my phone. Thanks for you kindness, internet stranger.
  7. Thetalad

Every single time I make any advancement, major or minor, the game crashes. I spent so damn long trying to make a yo-yo, and as soon as I got the resources my game crashed, sending me back to before I even ventured out to get said resources. I understand that the mobile update is fresh out of...
Back
Top Bottom