Recent content by ThisGuy

1. ThisGuy

Mobile .

non-functional. pretty sure they've mentioned this in their posts.
  2. ThisGuy

SMH 505 Games

Not a bug. Action when using a pickaxe is to mine something, even a chest, not open.
  3. ThisGuy

Mobile Can't Access Controls

Take it up with Apple and Microsoft.
  4. ThisGuy

Don't think that is even possible. :(
  5. ThisGuy

I'm on iOS and I've only used a logitech powershell. In which case you slide the device into the controller.
  6. ThisGuy

Screenshot? In game pause menu then settings? I believe that only gets colored in when you have a supported controller connected.
  7. ThisGuy

Is my game broken

More than likely not. Armors, accessories and prefix (modifiers) will adjust that number. A Legendary Frostbrand for example would deal 49 base + 15 modifier for 64 total before adding any other stats from armors or accessories.
  8. ThisGuy

Mobile Chlorophyte

I knew what ya meant Golem. No worries :p
  9. ThisGuy

Mobile Chlorophyte

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Nimbus_Rod Nimbus Rod is useful as it summons a storm cloud that rains down the pain and you can summon 2 I think they last a little bit then you just resummon. Adds damage ontop of whatever weapon damage you are dealing. I also boxed an area around the altar so he...
  10. ThisGuy

Mobile Twins

If you can kill the golem he has a chance to drop the picksaw. best mining tool in the game
  11. ThisGuy

Mobile Twins

No worries :)
  12. ThisGuy

Mobile Twins

5% chance
  13. ThisGuy

Mobile When will android get something new???

As @Cloud551 stated, yes the numbers are higher than 0 but everyone should be on par with PC 1.2.1 until the 1.2.3-1.2.4 update is released. :)
  14. ThisGuy

Mobile Twins

'twere a typo. Fixed now :). Thanks Just giving a general idea of things you can do when thinking of and building arenas. :) Can even make arena's to easily kill the Dungeon Guardians. Done it on PC and Console. Going to work on mobile soon.
Back
Top Bottom