Recent content by Thrackerzod

1. Thrackerzod

tModLoader Litho's Armory

I may have come across something that might help, I was looking through my server log instead and found this: 18:41:24] [1/INFO] [tML]: Loading: LithosArmory v3.0.0.0 [18:41:25] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException...
  2. Thrackerzod

Its quite alright, I just forget to include it sometimes, the weirdest thing is the modloader states in the log It actually disables your mod for some reason
  3. Thrackerzod

I should have given my log to start out, I hope this can help, I also think I still got the same issue regardless of the mod being enabled or disabled
  4. Thrackerzod

So I know this might not be an issue with your mod but it started happening after I updated the mod to 3.0, when going into my own world in multiplayer I get sent into Tmods loading mods menu and get stuck on the syncing mods part, and if I hit cancel it does nothing and takes me back to the...
  5. Thrackerzod

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm not sure if its me or the mod but whenever i summon in the Ragnarok I'm unable to use any of my weapons, like the scrolling in my hot bar is gone and I can't use the item from my inventory
  6. Thrackerzod

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm new to modding and need some questions answered, like is there a limit to how many mods I can have, and sometimes I get a log when reloading my mods (it mostly happens when trying to load large mods like thorium and calamity) it says "Insufficient memory to continue execution of the...
  7. Thrackerzod

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I have been having a recent problem with tmodloader telling me tremor is not built for tmodloader 0.9.1 and i have the latest version of tremor, if i could get some insight on this that would be very helpful
  8. Thrackerzod

tModLoader The JoostMod

you should make the space pirates drop something called "strange metal" and you can use that to craft different tiers of samuses armor and a summon item for another metroid boss
  9. Thrackerzod

tModLoader Halo 3 ODST MOD

I have a suggestion for this mod, if you are going to make a firefight like event, you should have a final wave with one boss like a scarab or mega hunter (those exist I swear) and have the covenant run away on the final wave to let the boss fight you
  10. Thrackerzod

tModLoader The JoostMod

Maybe you should do a space pirate event since SA-X is a boss, or maybe have mecha ridley as a boss
  11. Thrackerzod

tModLoader The JoostMod

Well maybe with that new decimation mod coming up Supreme Calamitas may be getting a run for her money
  12. Thrackerzod

tModLoader The JoostMod

You know a boss is going to be good when it can be harder than a dragon from a mod based around insane bosses
  13. Thrackerzod

tModLoader Decimation Mod

I also have a suggestion for the bosses, it may be hard to program but what if the three final bosses appear based on your choices throughout the game, like per say Ra will spawn if you choose a more good path to truly test you and he will spawn after saying "I have watched you grow and learn...
  14. Thrackerzod

Alright, and is beta testing a thing that can be done? Because I would love to share my insights on the stuff in the mod
  15. Thrackerzod

wow this mod looks great and I am really hyped for whats to come, I would love to help but the best I can do is music, pixel art is not my cup of tea and I do not know much about coding, so if you need music I can try to push out something, and I will support this all the way
Back
Top Bottom