Recent content by Big Sammich

1. Big Sammich

Items Some suggestions based off the Terraria Comics

I don't think a pet that becomes a minion is a good idea. Pets shouldn't have an effect. And no, Chester existing doesn't make this ok. The rest of this is fine.
  2. Big Sammich

NPCs & Enemies FINALLY a cloud/sky boss idea (the wyvern)

This idea is pretty undercooked. Its attacks sound obnoxious, too; summoning 5(!) Wyverns and going away to heal would be super annoying to deal with, and the knockback attack would just make fighting the boss without knockback immunity almost impossible, which wouldn't be fun. The summon method...
  3. Big Sammich

NPCs & Enemies Boobonic Bird: Water enemies in Corruption.

Hmm. I like this enemy idea. There aren't any water enemies in the game right now that react to players outside of the water, unless you count Blood Moon fishing enemies.
  4. Big Sammich

Items - Toothpaste - 9 out of 10 Dentists Recommend This Suggestion!

Hmm... I like the idea of biome-free blocks, but this implementation is kinda weird. Why toothpaste?
  5. Big Sammich

NPCs & Enemies Comet: Space hazards.

Hmm... this is moving in the right direction, but it needs to make use of the biome it's in. I also don't personally think that having different versions of the enemy for each different type of fragment is a good idea. If you'd like, I could tell you how I would design the enemy, but I don't...
  6. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Increase Ancient Horn's Drop Rate

The Basilisk Mount is actually very strong. It's quite fast, has great acceleration and jump height, and has charge damage, which means it also can protect the player from taking damage in certain circumstances. I wouldn't really be against an increase like the one you suggested, but the mount...
  7. Big Sammich

I'm not asking for a "use" or a "purpose." Enemies don't have to be "useful" to the player. But this one is entirely non-interactable. It's functionally equivalent to the spike ball trap "enemy" from the Dungeon, except much worse because it doesn't work make the biome it's in more interesting...
  8. Big Sammich

Explain to me what this does to make the space biome less boring. You literally cannot interact with this creature. It might as well be in the background. And making the bestiary more difficult to complete is not a positive, especially if it's done in this way, where there's nothing interesting...
  9. Big Sammich

How exactly does this make the game better? It's a creature that you literally cannot interact with except for taking minor damage and knockback. I don't necessarily think that every feature needs to have a use or purpose, but this can't really be said to enrich the biome it's in. It just exists.
  10. Big Sammich

Weapons & Equip Sticky hand (thanks to chippy for the idea)

What's the range on it? Because if its less than 12 blocks, it's worse than the Treasure Magnet.
  11. Big Sammich

Secret World Seed Cursed Rod of Discord

This is just overtly anti-player, and for that reason I don't support it. Even in FTW/GFB, there shouldn't be features that exist only to troll players and nothing else.
  12. Big Sammich

NPCs & Enemies Wandering Trader NPC

It doesn't sound like he'd sell anything of real value. Strange Plants regrow and everything else is either renewable or plentiful enough that you'll never need to buy it, or both.
  13. Big Sammich

Items Luminlight Potion

It should probably be cheap. Maybe something like 1 Luminite Ore for 5 potions, and each potion lasts like 15 minutes.
  14. Big Sammich

Game Mechanics extractinator menu

In concept, I agree. However, seeing as how the Chlorophyte Extractinator allows you to extract items more quickly, I doubt the devs are going to be adding any methods to speed up the normal Extractinator.
  15. Big Sammich

Blocks & Decoration Hacker trophy, useless and unobtainable

Why on earth should the devs add an item that only exists to be unobtainable? That doesn't increase the value of the game, it increases the value of third-party tools used to get the item. And if there's no way to get it legitimately and it does absolutely nothing, the only effect of having it...
Back
Top Bottom