Recent content by Tjdh504

1. T

PS4 Transfer from PS3 to PS4 ("No character available for download")

Curious for anyone who’s experiencing this glitch, dunno if this would help them fix it, but every time like clockwork when I’m on the download world screen looking at my ps3 worlds, if I press L1(or L2 pretty sure it’s L1 though) the whole game will crash outta nowhere
  2. T

PS4 Transfer from PS3 to PS4 ("No character available for download")

Hate to say it, but I really don’t see this bug getting fixed anytime soon. I got the game about a month or two ago and I experienced the same glitch, put in a bug report and everything, but the thing when I was looking for a fix, I saw that people have been getting this glitch for 2 or so years...
  3. T

PS4 “No character available for download”

Something else came to mind but I doubt it’s possible, is there any way to clear the cross save cloud of all the worlds that you’ve uploaded? Figure maybe purging that and starting fresh might do something
  4. T

Aww I had a feeling it’d be something like that since it’s never really mentioned in the patches. Welp, thanks for your help, I put in the bug report, so I guess Terraria’s getting the shelf until they patch it up, just hope it’s sometime this year lol.
  5. T

Will do, thanks for the response, although I don’t know if it has much to do with the worlds content? I’ve uploaded other legacy worlds with nothing built by me, that I would farm newer content to bring over to my old pre legacy world with the same results, also just curious if pipeworks is...
  6. T

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Do you guys know if they have a fix on the way, for the next update or whenever, for the ps3 to PS4 cross save glitch where when you try to upload a world to the next gen you get the error message “no character available for download”?
  7. T

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Sorry wasn’t trying to correct you or anything, just wanted to clarify the problem is when I try to transfer worlds from my ps3 to ps4, oddly enough the character transfer works fine though.
  8. T

Yeah, sorry if I wasn’t clear I was referring to transferring from ps3 to ps4
  9. T

You mean don’t support transferring worlds?
  10. T

Hey everybody, so I’ve got a glitch I’ve seen posted about before but none of the suggestions have worked for me, curious if anybody’s been able to fix it?Every time I try to upload a world from the cloud I get the error message No character available for download. The main world I want is pre...
  11. T

Hey sorry if this is the wrong spot, but I did post on console tech issues and haven’t got any reply yet. I was wondering if you guys are working on a fix for the glitch that shows the message “no character available for download” when I try to upload any world from the cloud. I’ve tried every...
  12. T

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

I’m excited for the update and love this game so I don’t wanna be negative or be posting in the wrong place, but does this mean anyone stuck with the “no character available for download” glitch where we’re unable to transfer previous worlds to a next gen console have to wait until the end of...
Back
Top Bottom