Recent content by Toucan Lord

1. Toucan Lord

Meowmere vs Star Wrath?

no no no you are all wrong the best endgame weapon is a legendary copper shortsword
  2. Toucan Lord

PC Is Zenith useless?

celebration mk2, last prism, terraprisma need I say more? Edit 1: I agree with Nimblentfox they should just add calamity boss ruch with only vanilla bosses to the vanilla game and award you a copper short sword with a legendary modifier instead of a rock at the end
  3. Toucan Lord

Copper Shortsword to Zenith swap

why not both palladium46(niko)
  4. Toucan Lord

Skeletroll

no
  5. Toucan Lord

tModLoader Buffed damage over time debuffs

oh ok I thought its still work because frostburn and on fire and vanilla debuffs deal good damage
  6. Toucan Lord

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I dont understand what is that supposed to mean
  7. Toucan Lord

tModLoader Esper Class

who else using it only for the tk dodge lol?
  8. Toucan Lord

tModLoader The Clicker Class

what is carpel tunel?
  9. Toucan Lord

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

when you click extract in mods then you can find files for a blue/turquise colored hair saiyan is that the dev form from V1.0.8.1? and if yes is it possible to obtain it via cheatsheet and hero's mod? Edit 1: are you also planning to add post-ML content to match calamity or at least simply add...
  10. Toucan Lord

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

its on tmodloader
  11. Toucan Lord

tModLoader Buffed damage over time debuffs

the super bleed debuff from calamity soma prime is not affected can you fix that because you said its calamity compatible thanks
  12. Toucan Lord

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Thorium(Partial) | Symphonic(INT+DEX) and Radiant(INT+SPR) damage scaling | Boss levels Sacred Tools(Partial) | Developer support Dragon Ball Terraria | Ki Damage (Spirit/Enhancement) why is this crossed out thoes it work or not?
  13. Toucan Lord

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

the config is gone after the fix
  14. Toucan Lord

Texture Pack Khoir Texture

Can you retexture empress of light into a toucan please?
Back
Top Bottom