Recent content by trainhead1201

1. T

Hello

Hello
  2. T

Weapons & Equip Make Stardust armor increase your maximum amount of sentries

As the endgame Summoner set, it would make sense that it would give bonuses to both regular minions and sentries. I think the amount of extra sentry slots should be the same as minions, so 5 extra sentries.
  3. T

tModLoader No Boss Music

But you can set your music volume to 0%?
  4. T

tModLoader Better Terraria Mod

Hmm, this looks interesting. I felt the mechs in expert were a bit plain.
  5. T

Joke Terraria Suggestions

Lifeless Mode. All boss and enemy life/damage/defense increased by Graham's Number to the power of a Googolplexian times TREE(3). Bosses don't drop anything besides a special Lifeless Mode-exclusive item, which always negatively impact the player. King Slime - Unroyal Gel - King Slimes spawn...
  6. T

The 3000th post wins

554 edit: wait no, 555
  7. T

Weapons & Equip Give the Meowmere a Tooltip

It's kind of the equivalent of ruining a joke by explaining it, so I think it should remain without a tooltip.
  8. T

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

This is realy great. I love mods that focus on specific things like this rather than trying to be the next Calamity.
  9. T

tModLoader karentookthekids mod

So you fight karen and she drops the kids?
  10. T

The 3000th post wins

okay
  11. T

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I have full Rhapsodist armor with the Soloist helmet, as well as multiple bard accessories, but for some reason The Set and Edge of Imagination aren't affected by damage modifiers?
  12. T

Items New summoning accessory pre-Hardmode?

yeah. I've seen mods use Living Trees as a theme for summoner related items, so maybe they could do something like that really earlygame.
Back
Top Bottom