Recent content by Trekko727

1. Trekko727

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Just a few questions: 1. how do I set a timer in my code that does not affect game's performance? 2. My intention is when the player takes out the weapon (gun with magazine), I want the weapon to not reset (like if I used 20 rounds from a 30 round magazine, and put back in and take out...
  2. Trekko727

It's been a long time.. I'm very sorry everyone I said nothing and left the project and everyone...

It's been a long time.. I'm very sorry everyone I said nothing and left the project and everyone hanging. I promise to continue this project
  3. Trekko727

it's been a long time since I online. I have alot of things in mind but I'm quite busy with some other things
  4. Trekko727

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

But you need experience in C#
  5. Trekko727

tAPI Trekko727's Guns Mod

Hi all! I'm back. I admit that I couldn't do much last year and it was indeed a disappointment for me and all of you. So to sum it up last October till now: [/SPOILER] @godpowers2 -- It's just a dispersion value that is generated by RNG (Random Number Generator, or math.random). Furthermore...
  6. Trekko727

I'll check it out! thanks for the info
  7. Trekko727

I might have solved it using System.Diagnostic.Stopwatch sw = new Stopwatch(); code: public override void UseStyle(Player player) { int counter = 1; //charge-up counter int Power = 6; //projectile speed int counterLimit = 11; //say...
  8. Trekko727

the delay of 0.1 second? like in lua its just wait(0.1)
  9. Trekko727

umm how?? I get what you mean but I cant seem to work it out
  10. Trekko727

thats very vague, computers load things under a millisecond.
  11. Trekko727

where do I get that exactly? I cant seem to find it :c
  12. Trekko727

my entire code: using System; using System.Windows.Input; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Trekko727Mod.Items { public class SASKnife : ModItem { int stylenumber = 1; public override void SetDefaults()...
  13. Trekko727

thanks! I'll use it! I need 1 more help; is this timer ok? TimeSpan.FromMilliseconds(100);
  14. Trekko727

guys? one question any way to spawn projectile? public override bool PreShoot(Player player,Vector2 ShootPos,Vector2 ShootVelocity,int projType,int Damage,float knockback) { Projectile.NewProjectile(ShootPos.X,ShootPos.Y,projType,Damage,knockback,Main.myPlayer)...
  15. Trekko727

either that or go Khan Academy (its free and online) learn javascript (everything is similar)
Back
Top Bottom