Recent content by TrifleSilence

1. TrifleSilence

I need some guidance.

Thanks for all the tips and such, but I'm not sure if this going to change anything - I'm on console. I know that the PC version has more items than the console version.
  2. TrifleSilence

I need some guidance.

Update: Still have full hallowed, beat plantera. My weapons are currently, Excalibur for melee, Megashark for range and just a nimbus rod, flower of frost for melee. What should / could I do next to get some better gear? I'm planning on killing golem in the next hour or so.
  3. TrifleSilence

I need some guidance.

Thanks for the replies! :)
  4. TrifleSilence

I need some guidance.

So, I've been quite addicted to terraria for about 2 weeks now, but about 4 days ago our power went out so I couldn't play. And the problem I'm having here is...I don't know what to do now since our power is back on. When I played terraria before it went out, I had a whole list of goals set...
  5. TrifleSilence

Hardmode questions

Thanks for the helpful replies! I currently have a set of full molten armor, reaver shark, max hp and mana, lightning boots, obsidian horseshoe and other items. I think I can take on the wall of flesh (hopefully lol) Also, to contain the taint (corruption etc) how big of a 3 block vertical...
  6. TrifleSilence

Hardmode questions

Right now in my wonderful terraria world im getting prepared to take on the wall of flesh, and was wondering a few things. Will killing the wall make my character hardmode or will it just make that single world hardmode? Also, what else should I be doing before I go hardmode? I've built a...
  7. TrifleSilence

PS4 Need someone to play with on PS4

Title says it all, terraria is fun while playing single player but nonetheless you get quite lonely sometimes. So if you're willing to play some terraria with a nooby casual like myself, my PSN is KingCP77
  8. TrifleSilence

Beat eye of cthulu for the first time!

Haha, right. I'm just about to take on Skeletron with full molten & flamarang. Wish me luck. ;)
  9. TrifleSilence

Edit The Quote

What are you plotting?!
  10. TrifleSilence

Edit The Quote

I don't think doing that is very productive...
  11. TrifleSilence

Having ocd is terrible when trying to play terraria because everything has to by symmetrical

Having ocd is terrible when trying to play terraria because everything has to by symmetrical
  12. TrifleSilence

I know of pretty much every boss give or take because since im new I do a lot of poking around on wikis :p
  13. TrifleSilence

Unsure of what to do next to progress.

I just beat the eye of cthulu and now I'm building an arena to fight the eater of worlds, but after I defeat him what should/could I do next to progress further. Skeletron is hard and I'm not sure how to defeat him
  14. TrifleSilence

Lol, soxious, that last part though. And thank you super :) although I am unsure of what to do next besides kill eater of worlds
Back
Top Bottom