• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by trigger_segfault

1. trigger_segfault

Tool Terraria Item Modifier - A patch for advanced item customization.

A lot of Terraria's effects and abilities, and just around anything that isn't very consistent, has some level of hardcoding. Shooting star falling depends on if a falling star is a projectile, which can be found in the wiki projectile IDs list. Blood Moon beginning... isn't possible. Items that...
  2. trigger_segfault

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

I wouldn't be able to answer that question because the only interaction I've had with tModLoader, is writing a patch that supports it. This is likely an issue about the way tModLoader uses custom music, you should really bring this up as an issue with them in this case. Give me an example file...
  3. trigger_segfault

The other half is now I have to decide what to do about my reddit account, and other sites that...

The other half is now I have to decide what to do about my reddit account, and other sites that don't allow username changes. I've already recreated a few accounts because of this, but reddit will probably stay. I think I may end up keeping my "gamer tag" name for at least a few things that...
  4. trigger_segfault

Better late than never. I'm losing about half of the results on the first Google Page search...

Better late than never. I'm losing about half of the results on the first Google Page search alone to 404's thanks to sites that have the bright idea of relying on usernames for URLs. Thankfully some sites like Steam allow you to separate profile url from username.
  5. trigger_segfault

Changed name from trigger_death to trigger_segfault. Most of my accounts have followed suit. RIP...

Changed name from trigger_death to trigger_segfault. Most of my accounts have followed suit. RIP search engine optimization.
  6. trigger_segfault

The last time I checked, I believe I was able to get the game to accept a wave bank file larger than 250 MB. StarXStone's information that lists the limitation may be a bit outdated, but it is also very possible that this limitation is not present on Windows, but other operating systems.
  7. trigger_segfault

Tool Terra Launcher - A hub Terraria games/servers/tools with save folder modification

Unfortunately Terraria on Steam does have DRM. Although it's relatively easy to strip the DRM from the game, it's likely against Terraria Forums' guidelines to aid in this.
  8. trigger_segfault

Huh, good to know, so it seems like the ADPCM format used here is likely different than what I've used in the past. Although 4-bit audio sounds pretty garbage for anything other than a Wiimote speaker (even with a Wiimote Speaker), so it makes sense that this isn't the case. I guess this means...
  9. trigger_segfault

Tool Rupee Replacer - Change coins into rupees (Vanilla & tModLoader)

I think what's happening is you've patched vanilla Terraria.exe, and you must have tModLoader.exe in the same folder. In this case, what's happening is the content files are all replaced, but the executable isn't patched. Make sure to select the correct executable in Terraria's location text...
  10. trigger_segfault

Tool Rupee Replacer - Change coins into rupees (Vanilla & tModLoader)

Let me look into it. It probably was working at one point (maybe), but tModLoader does update pretty often. I've already had to write one revision for a version change.
  11. trigger_segfault

Tool Terraria Item Modifier - A patch for advanced item customization.

I'll look into so what's causing the program. Both of my patcher programs are based off of Terraria Patcher so I'm already a little familiar with it. Shouldn't be too hard to figure what's happening. Just to be safe though, can you post your Terraria Patcher configuration settings so I can see...
  12. trigger_segfault

PC [Security] Attempts to connect other TCP service to dedicated server breaks chat

Two users have both discovered that sending any sort of TCP connection request to a server with the same IP:Port will not be checked for authenticity as a Terraria client in any way. Instead the result is any message sent through chat will never appear in the log. (Other undiscovered issues also...
  13. trigger_segfault

Tool WAV to XNB Converter

You may not be passing any arguments to the program. This is a console application designed to run once and then exit. Most applications like this work best when run through Window's command prompt. You can shift click on a folder and select Open Command Prompt (or cmd) window here. (Does not...
  14. trigger_segfault

The fact that an extension is missing is either due to the programming not adding one automatically (a bug). Or the user editing it out in the text box. Would you mind asking your friend what the size of the real Mac Terraria Wave Bank is? It would help to have a size to compare to. when...
  15. trigger_segfault

Tool Terraria Midi Player - Play songs through Terrarian instruments

[Translated with help of friend] 1) Порт, который ты создаешь и с которым синхронизируешься должен отличаться от порта самого сервера. Это разные службы, которые не должны препятствовать работе друг друга. 2) Возможно эта проблема связана с системой безопасности выделенной ваниллы, TShock'ом...
Top Bottom