Recent content by tsract

1. T

Winners of the Chivalry x Terraria Fan Art Contest

There's still people liking my artwork and commenting on my profile and I just want to say thank you very much for everything! If you want to see more of my work you can go here: https://www.artstation.com/artist/andrepinheiro Hope you like my stuff, It feels so good when people are amazed with...
  2. T

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!
  3. T

Thank you :D

Thank you :D
  4. T

thank you very much! :)

thank you very much! :)
  5. T

thanks! Such nice words!

thanks! Such nice words!
  6. T

ahaha thank you so much!

ahaha thank you so much!
  7. T

Thank you so much! I've been drawing all my life but it's been 2 years and a half that I started...

Thank you so much! I've been drawing all my life but it's been 2 years and a half that I started really serious and I've been improving a lot.Just Practice! :D
  8. T

thank you very much, it means a lot to me.

thank you very much, it means a lot to me.
  9. T

Dude I wish i could give you but i promised to some friends that if I won i would buy games for...

Dude I wish i could give you but i promised to some friends that if I won i would buy games for them.I hope you understand.
  10. T

Winners of the Chivalry x Terraria Fan Art Contest

Thank you very much Terraria and Torn Banner Studios! Thank you for all the well wishes , comments and likes as well people! I'm really happy to win the 1st place, it means a lot to me, cause I've entered in so many other contests and I never won a single one until now! THANK YOU THANK YOU!
  11. T

Terraria & Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest

I would like to know too
  12. T

Thank you very much :)

Thank you very much :)
  13. T

Terraria and Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest Submission Thread

Chivalry x Terraria "Rise of Moonlord"
Back
Top Bottom