Recent content by Ketsui/Kezzai

1. Ketsui/Kezzai

The Last Post Wins!

Wait that's not- that's not what I was- I meant AI has taken over Google translate
  2. Ketsui/Kezzai

The Last Post Wins!

Ai has taken over...
  3. Ketsui/Kezzai

The Last Post Wins!

I love the leaf! Does it have any significance?
  4. Ketsui/Kezzai

The Last Post Wins!

I have! It's very nice!
  5. Ketsui/Kezzai

The Last Post Wins!

That's fair. It's hard to translate stuff into Daas for me, and I literally invented the language. You could use google translate and then do a rough scanning of it to make sure things make sense.
  6. Ketsui/Kezzai

The Last Post Wins!

I thought you spoke and/or could write Dutch?
  7. Ketsui/Kezzai

The Last Post Wins!

I like this one, but with a fancy tapped r /ɾɑn/ like this but with an n
  8. Ketsui/Kezzai

The Last Post Wins!

*gasp* I wish I had a windows computer!! Right now I draw stuff in sketchpad and screenshot it-
  9. Ketsui/Kezzai

Single Thread RP The First Fallacy

"If you won't stop saving me, then I'll stop saving myself!" Pancake tries to jump headlong into the spirits.
  10. Ketsui/Kezzai

Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

With the normal Aura Sphere, it doesnt seem impossible but it wouldnt exactly be easy.
  11. Ketsui/Kezzai

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

I can see that
  12. Ketsui/Kezzai

"I know I'm the one who ran to you, but can you stop saving me? I kind of deserve this." The spirits dissipate, and the ones further back begin to circle, thinking of ways to attack. One spirit is orange. It seems to be smarter than the rest somehow.
  13. Ketsui/Kezzai

Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

It appears to be a kind of reflective metal. Light diffracts off of it strangely, becoming rainbow in some spots and single colors in others.
  14. Ketsui/Kezzai

The spirits disagree, rushing towards Pancake. He covers himself, bracing for an impact...
Back
Top Bottom