Single Thread RP The First Fallacy

"Hopefully this will actually do something, otherwise I still have other tricks too."
??? seems more than ready to attack.
The spirits are more than close enough to attack.
Pancake is breathing quickly and has curled up on the ground.
"just let them.... i deserve it...."

"I might not have a lot of context to this, or any at all really, but that's not true."
??? then slashes at the spirits, while also launching about 10 electric spears at them in a way that's similar to how the
Sky Fracture looks.
(Underlined is a link to the wiki, I just like keeping things colored)

"well, i killed all the spirits that are attacking right now so i'd say i'm pretty worthy..."
Pancake seems to actually want to jump into the spirits open arms.
??? then slashes at the spirits, while also launching about 10 electric spears at them in a way that's similar to how the Sky Fracture looks.
The spirits are hit easily, are knocked back in a way similar to a Chaos Elemental.

"well, i killed all the spirits that are attacking right now so i'd say i'm pretty worthy..."
Pancake seems to actually want to jump into the spirits open arms.
"Just because you did something like that doesn't immediately mean you're a bad person!"
The spirits are hit easily, are knocked back in a way similar to a Chaos Elemental.
I'm assuming by the scythe? If so, they'd probably feel some extra pain shortly after from the nighttime DoT effect on it.
If by the spears, the ones hit would be stunned for a moment.

(@Ketsui/Kezzai?)

Last edited:
"Just because you did something like that doesn't immediately mean you're a bad person!"
"I mean i kinda did it willingly too"
"and around 20% of them are innocent of any wrongdoing"

I'm assuming by the scythe? If so, they'd probably feel some extra pain shortly after from the nighttime DoT effect on it.
If by the spears, the ones hit would be stunned for a moment.
The spirits hit by the scythe hiss and fly backwards a little, then fly away due to the extra pain.
The spirits hit by the spears dissipate.
(it takes effort to stay in a visible form for these spirits, and so being stunned would remove the ability to stay corporeal)

"I mean i kinda did it willingly too"
"and around 20% of them are innocent of any wrongdoing"
"And?"
"Just doing something bad once doesn't make you a bad person forever."

The spirits hit by the scythe hiss and fly backwards a little, then fly away due to the extra pain.
The spirits hit by the spears dissipate.
(it takes effort to stay in a visible form for these spirits, and so being stunned would remove the ability to stay corporeal)
(f for those guys)

The spirits disagree, rushing towards Pancake.
He covers himself, bracing for an impact...
??? slashes at the spirits again, this time launching 15 spears forward...
And also stunning themselves for a moment.

(I almost used Ereon's text color for Ria because I was working on his description-)

??? slashes at the spirits again, this time launching 15 spears forward...
And also stunning themselves for a moment.
"I know I'm the one who ran to you, but can you stop saving me? I kind of deserve this."
The spirits dissipate, and the ones further back begin to circle, thinking of ways to attack.
One spirit is orange. It seems to be smarter than the rest somehow.

"I know I'm the one who ran to you, but can you stop saving me? I kind of deserve this."
The spirits dissipate, and the ones further back begin to circle, thinking of ways to attack.
One spirit is orange. It seems to be smarter than the rest somehow.
"You don't. And I'm not going to stop saving you."
??? looks at the orange spirit.
<Alright, this is one of the many times where I wish I was better at talking to people.>

(Ria why are you relatable)

"You don't. And I'm not going to stop saving you."
??? looks at the orange spirit.
<Alright, this is one of the many times where I wish I was better at talking to people.>
"If you won't stop saving me, then I'll stop saving myself!"
Pancake tries to jump headlong into the spirits.

??? both summons a spear to try and stun Pancake, and tries to stop him by holding their scythe between him and the spirits (with the blade facing the ground for obvious safety related purposes).

By now James has shifted into his dragon form again and fallen asleep.

(Oh, and, that also does remind me, I would probably be discussing Daas stuff in convos except also somewhat screwed over by the changes there myself and thus can't reply at the moment...)

Back
Top Bottom