Recent content by Umekobucha

1. Umekobucha

tModLoader Summoner's Shine - A Summoner-Polishing Mod

Oh, very helpful. Because this is the best mod to improve and expand the minion system. It's a real shame that the author went that way.
  2. Umekobucha

tModLoader Summoner's Shine - A Summoner-Polishing Mod

Does anyone have the source for his mod? I should have extracted it in tML before it was erased... Regardless of his ideology, there is no crime in this work. It would be a great shame to see this highly complete and wonderful mod disappear from the world
  3. Umekobucha

tModLoader Critter Craze!

I strongly hope a 1.4 version of CritterCraze! Since the update of Spirit itself is still going to take a while, is it possible to finish this one first?
  4. Umekobucha

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I think the inclusion of the "Reindeer Bells" as a Present is a bad game-balancing move. They are available right from the start of the game, which eliminates the significance of the mounts and wings after that.
  5. Umekobucha

Final Fantasy Distant Memories (WIP, Currently recruiting) Download available!

I think setting the flat damage individually is a better idea, more flexible than simply making the whole thing add up!
  6. Umekobucha

Final Fantasy Distant Memories (WIP, Currently recruiting) Download available!

1. The damage of the special ability weapons is too low. Maybe if the compensation for the costume set is balanced to, for example, +1000% (10x) in the end, it would be decently usable even after hard mode. 2. The background music for the Imperial Guard attack event is the normal one (i.e., the...
  7. Umekobucha

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Is it possible to exclude certain item categories from being listed? currently, it's possible to select a specific type, but not the other way around. because there is no need to look up recipes, especially for furniture, since they are all the same. Also, I think it would be useful if vanilla...
  8. Umekobucha

tModLoader True Tooltips 1.4

I think it would improve visibility if the mod name was displayed at the bottom of the tooltip instead of next to the item name.
  9. Umekobucha

tModLoader Wing Stats and Hook Stats

The tModloader's developer armor and the Polarities mod are not shown. Perhaps this is not referencing data but you entering it yourself?
  10. Umekobucha

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So we still have to wait? When is the update coming?
  11. Umekobucha

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm getting tired of waiting for the update that will come someday, and I'm starting to think that I can't take it anymore and I'm going to play with the Spirit mod, but is there any problem if I create a World before the next update comes?
  12. Umekobucha

Cumulative damage meter!

Yes, I'm using it knowingly. I'm not going to report any other problems except this one.
  13. Umekobucha

Cumulative damage meter!

I already know that. But to collect Present and goodie bag in the hundreds, that method is very painstaking!
  14. Umekobucha

Cumulative damage meter!

This is a phenomenon that takes advantage of an obvious injustice, so please listen take with a grain of salt. If a start Terraria with software that changes the application's running date and time, the DPS meter will not function properly and the display will continue to add up the damage...
Back
Top Bottom