Cumulative damage meter!

Umekobucha

Terrarian
This is a phenomenon that takes advantage of an obvious injustice, so please listen take with a grain of salt.

If a start Terraria with software that changes the application's running date and time, the DPS meter will not function properly and the display will continue to add up the damage awarded.
I just wanted to collect items limited to the Halloween and Christmas seasons, but I didn't know this would happen....

I mean, making it to wave 15 of the Pumpkin Moon gives you the following day as a day of Halloween. Likewise, wave 15 of the Frost Moon gives you a day of Christmas. Both of said seasonal moon events can be forced with their respective items, the Pumpkin Moon Medallion and Naughty Present respectively.

I already know that.
But to collect Present and goodie bag in the hundreds, that method is very painstaking!

Unfortunately, that's the intended way to get them; using software to fake the date, and setting your system clock to the right time of year for the events, may cause issues.

Unfortunately, that's the intended way to get them; using software to fake the date, and setting your system clock to the right time of year for the events, may cause issues.

Yes, I'm using it knowingly.
I'm not going to report any other problems except this one.

Back
Top Bottom