Recent content by UnchainedPower

1. UnchainedPower

PS3 Random Dashboarding and Freezing

Not really, just hard save as often as possible and don't press select when auto save activates. Other than that just pray to Gaben and hope for the best.
  2. UnchainedPower

Yup. Just confirmed it. Through rigorous time on Terraria, the auto save feature + a random action causes the black screen of death on Ps3. More consistently does this happen while trying to open the map (pressing select). Happened to me and my buddy 20 seconds apart. He pressed select...
  3. UnchainedPower

After a night of playing and failing to force a crash, yet still having plenty occur, I did notice one small hint. Props to user who made this thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-various-glitches-of-console-terraria.20336/ It does a good job of pinpointing a lot of...
  4. UnchainedPower

Thanks. Ill do some testing and see if I can find some definitive reason.
  5. UnchainedPower

Possibly, but my world is relatively new and doesn't have much. Nothing out of the basics at least. A house, arena, and a plant farm. Thats about it. And they're not grand in spectacle like some of the more artistic players' worlds.
  6. UnchainedPower

Nope. We only run Terraria and that's it. His PS3 is the latest model and runs like a dream. Mines a slim, but doesn't have any trouble playing more demanding games like Battlefield and GTA V. From what we could tell, game doesn't have any issues running and performing, but suddenly just...
  7. UnchainedPower

Just thought I'd add a bit to this thread, whatever info I can gather. From me and a friends time playing through multiplayer we've experienced the black screen dashboard issue at least 2 to 3 times during our sessions (which are about 4 to 5 hours). On rare occasions he'll black screen, tell me...
  8. UnchainedPower

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Weapon/Accessory Ideas

Re-Logic needs to seriously consider some of these ideas! My favorite, by far, had to be the Awoken Hero Sword. I am a Sword addict, and seeing that gave me that burst of inner nerdy excitement of finding something truely badass. Very, very, well done. :)
  9. UnchainedPower

Nope. Me and friends can go hours on GTA or Dark Souls and everything is fine. But Terraria is not stable on Ps3. Its happened to me and a few friends multiple times. Edit: Discussed the issue with said friends, it's been occuring since the update on console that brought things like the...
  10. UnchainedPower

Not that I can find no. It just seems to be a random shut down. Regardless of whats going on.
  11. UnchainedPower

Hell yea. Artys been through so much more.He's the original badass. Kicking :red: while barely alive

Hell yea. Artys been through so much more.He's the original badass. Kicking :red: while barely alive
  12. UnchainedPower

Raise your weapon. And let nothing stand between you and what you deserve.

Raise your weapon. And let nothing stand between you and what you deserve.
  13. UnchainedPower

Lol I love arty. He's best Knight.

Lol I love arty. He's best Knight.
  14. UnchainedPower

The game does this very inconsistet thing where the screen goes black and I'm sent to the ps3 dashboard. Its not tied to any events as far as I can tell since I've gone through solar eclipses without an issue, yet flying off randomly just black screens me. Then, to make matters even more...
Back
Top Bottom