Recent content by Vauxs

1. V

tModLoader [1.3] TerraClasses mod

um, regarding the classes your trying to think up skills for. what roles do they play? for example do you see thief as a damage dealing class? evasive or utility based? how do you envision the roles?
  2. V

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I personally would love to see what you could make outside the confines of terraria. my big question is, what type of rpg would you like to make?
  3. V

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

since im here, essa. while what you have requested is doable, to not make Armour jarring in such a project it would take redoing every piece. since the pixie doesn't work off the base human sprite. i would suggest just adding the glow and wings using this mod if you are not looking for a major...
  4. V

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

so anyone still interested in this mod, or anyone who looks into it, i suggest you look into Mirsario's "ArmorHelper" tool. while this may not be its original purpose, i believe it would help considerably for anyone who wants that extra level of customization for their characters.
  5. V

will you keep updating custom player sprites? dispute its... "general" lack of intrest from the average comunity?
  6. V

well overdue, nakano. You make drastically under appreciated mods, i remember when i used my nooby spriting skillz to put a cubone skull and a generic tail onto a nnpplayer (demon with a spear :P) just to gear them up as i played a solo game. you put the frame work for great things and people...
  7. V

hey nakano, would you mind telling us, what other games you have modded or just general places we can see your works? you brought something unique to terraria. i personally would like to continue to watch where your efforts take you. and see what other creations you bring to gaming.
  8. V

well Nakano, it's been a hell of a ride, thank you for your efforts over the years, you truly reinvigorated my interest in Terraria many times. while i hope you find the passion to continue working on N Terraria it would be great to see where your next interests take you. i just want to thank...
  9. V

hey Nakano, glad to hear somethings are working better for you ^_^. dare i ask what these personal projects are? as someone without a personal credit card at this time, (i have no use for one and don't see the point in giving others power over my debt :P sorry) yet being a long time fan (i guess...
  10. V

i have some ideas. frankly terrible ideas. to make quests more relevant. at various points in the game (example. beat wall of flesh, beat golem, beat moon lord, etc.) you gain one bonus class point (or maybe 1 point per first moonlord defeat per world generated for the truly dedicated)to permit...
  11. V

thank you for taking the time to elaborate the class system. ^_^ i know i was quite confused sorry
  12. V

to illustrate what Pebkio means. if you can find the nterraria social group, or go back to page 401, second post down and click Nakano's link (second post from top) you may be able to understand how Nakano's current ideas towards class's are progressing. (unless i've missed a MASSIVE update, but...
  13. V

um, hello, long time fan, first time post :P, ah so i don't have privileges to reply in the create a class thread. so I'll just state the very basic idea for a class i had. A tanky/melee class that gains bonus's as long as they stay off the ground. with a cast skill that shoots them into the air...
Back
Top Bottom