Recent content by Vector

1. Vector

I could possibly have a laptop soon and I'm gonna get terraria on in, so excited to play 1.3!!!

I could possibly have a laptop soon and I'm gonna get terraria on in, so excited to play 1.3!!!
  2. Vector

Just finished up on mobile multiplayer,most still the question of can anybody help me get ankh...

Just finished up on mobile multiplayer,most still the question of can anybody help me get ankh OR paladins shield!
  3. Vector

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Beetle armor still isn't giving me a set bonus, am I doing anything wrong. I wasted a lot of time just then getting the whole set
  4. Vector

Thx Loki, I downloaded it just a minute ago, you guys work really hard on this game. I personally think its better than Minecraft, I love terraria and cant wait for mobile 1.3!
  5. Vector

YEeeeeeeeey an update for mobile is now downloading!

YEeeeeeeeey an update for mobile is now downloading!
  6. Vector

I heard that there is a new update for mobile, can't wait for it to go public!

I heard that there is a new update for mobile, can't wait for it to go public!
  7. Vector

So when is this update expected to be out?
  8. Vector

Oh, I didn't know i needed floaty grosses, but man mobile kinda sux. I really wanna get the PC...

Oh, I didn't know i needed floaty grosses, but man mobile kinda sux. I really wanna get the PC version cos of 1.3 and stuff but I cant afford a computer.
  9. Vector

Hey I'm on mobile, anybody got any tips for getting ankh or paladins shield?

Hey I'm on mobile, anybody got any tips for getting ankh or paladins shield?
  10. Vector

Kill the person above you.

Maganaturro's face was ripped off by Vector's Demon Scythe.
  11. Vector

Just had a solar eclipse! From what I've seen on YouTube it was the worst solar eclipse ever!

Just had a solar eclipse! From what I've seen on YouTube it was the worst solar eclipse ever!
  12. Vector

Thanks i gtg see ya!

Thanks i gtg see ya!
  13. Vector

Lol, I'm sure i wont have a bad time, I'm on mobile and I'm really wanting to know what and when...

Lol, I'm sure i wont have a bad time, I'm on mobile and I'm really wanting to know what and when the next update is
  14. Vector

Thanks! What platform are you guys on

Thanks! What platform are you guys on
  15. Vector

Just joined hi guys!

Just joined hi guys!
Back
Top Bottom