Recent content by ViceEmargo

1. ViceEmargo

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Not sure where to submit my bug but, I'm having a consistent issue where N-Terraria will crash after about 5-6 minutes of playing. It's always been like that since the update. As in, It's always been about 5-6 minutes before it crashes. Has there been a fix/help report for this?
  2. ViceEmargo

tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

Hope to see adding this to 1.3 shortly.
  3. ViceEmargo

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I was told to put the Avalon folder into TAPI builder and create it there. Then load it through into tAPI. But it did not add everything, or something else.
  4. ViceEmargo

I have downloaded tAPI, and the beta version of the tAPI version. I followed people instructions to "Successfully" download it. It doesn't work correctly.
  5. ViceEmargo

I'd really like to see another tAPI Download Video for 1.2.4.1, because the ones I've seen aren't working for me, and when I finally got the mod to "work." Half of the stuff didn't exist, as the mod said that it only added less than 50 items and almost no NPCs. And I'm able to make all this...
  6. ViceEmargo

I'm really confused on what I should look at. Can I consider NPCs and other things that aren't just tools or weapons/armor?
  7. ViceEmargo

Hope this mod is still active, I just want to wait till 1.3 to get it. I'll totally post more suggestions if so.
  8. ViceEmargo

tAPI Tremor Mod

Careful, we got a badass on this forum; one who doesn't care about small time frames!
  9. ViceEmargo

tAPI Tremor Mod

Well, you worried about that post enough to take 10-20 seconds to respond to it.
  10. ViceEmargo

tAPI Tremor Mod

I'd like to make a Wiki for this mod if the owner will allow me to, and if someone tell me how I could make a good wiki for this.
  11. ViceEmargo

tAPI Tremor Mod

Cool looking mod, but I'd love to see some more of the recipes to learn what is really in the mod.
  12. ViceEmargo

tAPI Thorium Mod+

So what does this mod have for the Summoner class?
  13. ViceEmargo

Possibly that. It really depends on the damage range, so where in the game it is a good asset. Unless a possibly choice of having a steadily increasing orb. Say you craft an Orb from Rubies and Gold to start. Which does the same thing, but has only about 30-40 damage, with mana cost of 10-15...
  14. ViceEmargo

Well the thing is, late game I don't think it will be able to truely keep on par in a weapon set with late game items at this damage. Since things like the Rainbow Gun, Nimbus Rod, and several of those dungeon mage items. To put ectoplasm as a requirement, would probably also mean to increase...
  15. ViceEmargo

[Sorry, I'm not artistic so I can't get a good condensed pixel art of the object.] Name: Terra Orb [Not real name] Picture: Damage: 60 Magic Damage Tooltip: Lobs a grenade like object to explode and leave a cloud of dust that does damage over time. 20 Mana , 13% Crit Chance...
Back
Top Bottom