Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
furthermore...you could just go find a desert (or spawn right next to one if you're lucky!) and craft the cactus pickaxe almost immediately..unless the only desert is blocked off by courruption/crimson you SHOULD be able to get to one without any items :cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1433343202,1433343064][/DOUBLEPOST]
For :red: sake, give me back my copper short sword at the start.
that "weapon" is a complete joke and can be replaced by the wooden broadsword within the first 30 seconds of starting a new character..i just want a stronger wooden pickaxe :3 (an increase of 10% for both types of wood)

i didnt losed shortsword and pickaxe , why? i downloaded latest version which is 1.2 or 1.3 which mean that i should lose shortsword and pickaxe , i made 2 players , nothing what is happening?

i didnt losed shortsword and pickaxe , why? i downloaded latest version which is 1.2 or 1.3 which mean that i should lose shortsword and pickaxe , i made 2 players , nothing what is happening?
did you make sure to enable the mod in the options menu then reload your mods? :naughty:

furthermore...you could just go find a desert (or spawn right next to one if you're lucky!) and craft the cactus pickaxe almost immediately..unless the only desert is blocked off by courruption/crimson you SHOULD be able to get to one without any items :cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1433343202,1433343064][/DOUBLEPOST]
that "weapon" is a complete joke and can be replaced by the wooden broadsword within the first 30 seconds of starting a new character..i just want a stronger wooden pickaxe :3 (an increase of 10% for both types of wood)
I just see no reason to remove vanilla starting gear. what the :red: is your problem developers? I want to go adventure, not spend a whole day to get a normal pickaxe. This is not :red:ing Minecraft!

I just see no reason to remove vanilla starting gear. what the :red: is your problem developers? I want to go adventure, not spend a whole day to get a normal pickaxe. This is not :red:ing Minecraft!
cactus pickaxe! :D..made with 15 cactus..as long as you can find a desert you'll be ok..but what I cant stand is the extremely slow speed of the wooden pickaxe..at least it mines things..but come ooonnn

Alright guys, we will return starting items and remove new sprites for vanilla items (Or make them into an addon) if you want so ;)
no!! don't remove the wooden pickaxe! copper/tin FINALLY has a use! a very small use because of the cactus pickaxe...but a use none-the-less! make the wooden pickaxes 10% stronger and it'll be fine :)

I'd like to make a Wiki for this mod if the owner will allow me to, and if someone tell me how I could make a good wiki for this.

There is already 9 guns in new update, i'll try to add bows.
also a list of all the stuff in your mod on the original post similar to thorium+ or even just a list of all the items with their method of obtainment listed too would be great ♥

We are going to release 1.3 after Terraria 1.3 will be released and the tAPI will be update. It's because we have no ideas for new update and there is too small number of content in new mod update.

Sheesh, quite a lot of salty people here. One of the many things that made this mod stand out to me was how you DO have to work just that little extra bit harder at the start of the game. It's a minor change but a welcome one, so suck it up and enjoy the different experience given to you by the mod. I assume that *is* why you are playing modded Terraria; to experience the game in new ways, yeah?

Keep up the good work guys, loved what I saw before I decided to wait on the 1.3 update. Just about made it to hard mode before I stopped and often I enjoyed the little challenges this mod gave me. Do not be afraid to cater to an audience that likes to be challenged, you can't please all of the people all of the time so please yourself first and foremost because doing that has already got you an audience of interested followers.

Sheesh, quite a lot of salty people here. One of the many things that made this mod stand out to me was how you DO have to work just that little extra bit harder at the start of the game. It's a minor change but a welcome one, so suck it up and enjoy the different experience given to you by the mod. I assume that *is* why you are playing modded Terraria; to experience the game in new ways, yeah?

Keep up the good work guys, loved what I saw before I decided to wait on the 1.3 update. Just about made it to hard mode before I stopped and often I enjoyed the little challenges this mod gave me. Do not be afraid to cater to an audience that likes to be challenged, you can't please all of the people all of the time so please yourself first and foremost because doing that has already got you an audience of interested followers.
well maybe some people don't like waiting 30-40 seconds as opposed to 15 seconds with a copper pickaxe to mine 20 blocks of stone for a furnace? :naughty: im fine with extra challenge..but the early game is already filled with waiting cuz you mine/chop/move so slow..maybe increase the wooden pickaxe power by 10%..that would still mean more waiting as a "challenge" but not too much

Yes, because I don't care about tiny amounts of time spent on little pointless things, as was my point... which seems to have escaped you utterly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom