Recent content by Vikri

1. Vikri

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Even after all these years i still have fond memories of this mod. It is sad to see its development end, but that is to be expected. I extend my sincerest gratitude to the developers of this amazing mod. I am not sure if the legal system allows me to name my child "M4trix", but i say to hell...
  2. Vikri

[ATTACH] teaser

teaser
  3. Vikri

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Just beat the eye of cthulhu :) Edit: eye of TERROR
  4. Vikri

respriting is torment

respriting is torment
  5. Vikri

Music My Music

Hello Sprywisp, your soundcloud has been gone for a while and i was wondering why. I don't know of any direct way of contacting you so i thought to reply here.
  6. Vikri

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Excuse the harsh language but can you please not.
  7. Vikri

im trying to get terraprisma using pre-golem summoner gear, and man am i not having a good time

im trying to get terraprisma using pre-golem summoner gear, and man am i not having a good time
  8. Vikri

Blocks & Decoration Gem Trees

It seems that some form of this suggestion is making its way into the game! Congratulations.
  9. Vikri

Mobile afk- frost moon farm bug?

I searched and this came up:
  10. Vikri

Mobile afk- frost moon farm bug?

Crit damage doesn't affect traps at all, only the weapons equipped on your character are affected by crit increases. Drop rates for items in the frost moon and pumpkin moon events are low, but go up as you get further in the event.
  11. Vikri

tModLoader Is Exodus a good mod?

What? Exodus is absolutely worth everyone's time. Exodus has amazing sprites, better quality than most of the unoriginal garbage you see around these days. I'd say the sprites alone are easily better than Calamity. They look so good that i could have sworn that Zoomo worked on it. Secondly, the...
Back
Top Bottom