Recent content by VolcanicMG

1. VolcanicMG

Game Mechanics Piggy Bank should have dedicated coin slots

Hello, Not sure if this one has already been spoken of, but I just thought it would be fantastic to have coin slots built into the piggy bank. What annoys me is having coins put into separate places after I spend them and quick stack new coins into my piggy bank. I like keeping my piggy bank...
  2. VolcanicMG

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Its not ported over to 1.4 yet. The mod dev hasn't been active for a while now so I wouldn't expect to see it updated anytime soon.
  3. VolcanicMG

Reduced Mining Mod

The mod should be 1.4 compatible now! Search for it on steam and it should show up. Also, if there are any issues let me know.
  4. VolcanicMG

Reduced Mining Mod

I can look into it. Might have to get familiar with 1.4 but not a lot of work should be needed to get things rolling again.
  5. VolcanicMG

Prob not, been a while since the mod got updated.
  6. VolcanicMG

tModLoader Extra Explosives

You are right, we do need more weapons. As for the pre-existing ones and the destruction of blocks, depending on what type of rocket ammo you are using, rockets will dictate if you get block-breaking explosions or not.
  7. VolcanicMG

If you are playing on TML 1.4 it might be because of that. Otherwise, the mod (From my knowledge) has not been updated in a while so it could just be the mod being out of date.
  8. VolcanicMG

Glad to heard! We still have plenty more planned in upcoming versions too.
  9. VolcanicMG

It's not finished yet but here it is. Wiki
  10. VolcanicMG

V3.2 Optimized some of the long lists so they should load in faster now. Moved the Cpt. Explosive's checker to the world-class to ensure it's tied to the world instead of the player. (Also fixed some issues with it.) Added the Holy Hand Grenade The cookbook icon now has a locked icon if the...
  11. VolcanicMG

Reduced Mining Mod

Yeah is pretty easy at this point. Saving it won't be too hard either. :happy:
  12. VolcanicMG

Reduced Mining Mod

This exact thing is already developed, It just needs to be optimized and net coded.
  13. VolcanicMG

Reduced Mining Mod

I like this, I also had the thought of making it cost money, the only thing about the money would be to balance it out. Maybe for each consecutive 5 seconds of mining, it adds 10 or so silver to the cost of mining that block. There are pros and cons to this but it's still a rather simple...
  14. VolcanicMG

Reduced Mining Mod

Either way ill be looking into a few solutions. If you want to recommend something too that's fine, Im always open to input.
  15. VolcanicMG

Reduced Mining Mod

Exactly what I was thinking. I've looked into it a bit and it's close to impossible and would take a lot of work to correct. I might look into it a bit more.
Back
Top Bottom