Recent content by Vroomy

1. Vroomy

Vroomy's Personal ArtThread tracker thing

Aye, seemingly abstract concepts like that can be SO hard to pick up on at first, but you'll get there, I know you will! If I figured it out eventually, I bet you can too, and once you do the world of pixel art will open up and things you never thought possible will soon be within your reach
  2. Vroomy

Quite literally: Stuff & also things :merchantcool:
  3. Vroomy

Goddamn wow I've been on here for two years and I've posted a grand total of like 14 messages lmfao, I should probably put some of my better work on here This is just my stuff from the recent-ish span of about 4 months ago up until more, I have a lot more I could show off but I think I'll...
  4. Vroomy

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Welp, guess this is my entry. Thing I made a little bit ago for fun, but I decided "eh, why not submit it". So here you go, do with it as you please. And no, the file name is not final lmao, please disregard that.
  5. Vroomy

tModLoader The Calamity Mod needs YOU to sprite!

Lmao sorry bout that. Just joined the art discord and made a ton of improvements. My sprites now look like this.Behold, the Astral Rapier!
  6. Vroomy

tModLoader The Calamity Mod needs YOU to sprite!

Hey, uhhh... It's like 3 years later and I'm guessing this application still isn't valid. I would really like to sprite for this mod, as I'm incredibly new and I feel this could help me improve (I've also been playing this mod since like early 2017, so there's that too). Could you please direct...
  7. Vroomy

Hey uh, not to be that guy, but do you think you could buff Apotheosis? I feel like it could be...

Hey uh, not to be that guy, but do you think you could buff Apotheosis? I feel like it could be good, but it's too slow and too short ranged to really be practical in any super hard fights. I suggest that instead of having it shoot lazers, you simply have the head follow the target around via...
  8. Vroomy

tModLoader HugglesPack

Sea salt ice cream and a keyblade... H M M M M M
  9. Vroomy

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Hey dev team, I just wanted to stop by to say that I LOVE your mod. I think it adds a fresh new experience to the game, and makes you think a lot more during fights. They require a lot more strategy and care now, due to the possibility of being under leveled and damage values being boosted. I...
  10. Vroomy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

oh I dun goofed
  11. Vroomy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Try staying at a medium distance from her. The flames speed up the farther away they get, but you don't want to be too close. Another general tip: Build a wooden box around your hallow and place hallowed blocks on top of it. This will prevent you from flying out of the hallow, so she never gains...
  12. Vroomy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom