Vroomy's Personal ArtThread tracker thing

Vroomy

Steampunker
Goddamn wow I've been on here for two years and I've posted a grand total of like 14 messages lmfao, I should probably put some of my better work on hereView attachment 312764
b o o k.png
Antiquity Set.png
THEPEPEGATREE.png
Stormterror set give me your primos i stg vibe check.png
Amber set.png
badending.png
feeeeeeeeelsmeowman.png
imhavingabreakdownlikeactuallydoe.png
Obsidian Dagger.png
Yourarchonisdead.png
need a bigger gun.png
riskofraintwoisanactionshootergamedevelopedforpcxboxoneandps4.png
MMMMMCRYSTAL.png
Scarlet Virtuoso.png

This is just my stuff from the recent-ish span of about 4 months ago up until more, I have a lot more I could show off but I think I'll refrain, as a lot of it isn't up to quality standards. If anyone else wants to show off cool artwork in the comments, I won't object, I always like seeing cool art things

Attachments

• badending.png
    badending.png
    979 bytes · Views: 69
Never thought I'd ever use an exclamation mark to express myself...
But GOSH, your sprites are out of this world!

Incredible
I honestly love the clusters in your sprites
Still learning how to do it properly :)
Aye, seemingly abstract concepts like that can be SO hard to pick up on at first, but you'll get there, I know you will! If I figured it out eventually, I bet you can too, and once you do the world of pixel art will open up and things you never thought possible will soon be within your reach

Aye, seemingly abstract concepts like that can be SO hard to pick up on at first, but you'll get there, I know you will! If I figured it out eventually, I bet you can too, and once you do the world of pixel art will open up and things you never thought possible will soon be within your reach
Thanks!
That means a lot to me

Back
Top Bottom