Recent content by Wall of Steel

1. Wall of Steel

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

The installer tells me that I don't have Terraria installed on Steam (which I clearly do), so I can't install. And I can't find a Terraria.bak file to rename either. What do?
  2. Wall of Steel

You don't need Photoshop. You can 1. Make a texture pack and get a screenshot in-game, or 2. MS...

You don't need Photoshop. You can 1. Make a texture pack and get a screenshot in-game, or 2. MS Paint your sprites into a vanilla screenshot.
  3. Wall of Steel

PC imp drops a plumber hat?

Best hat in the game, because you can paint it to make it look kind of like a beret and everyone knows berets are awesome.
  4. Wall of Steel

I don't know, I started being really inactive after reaching like 2100 posts back at TO. I guess...

I don't know, I started being really inactive after reaching like 2100 posts back at TO. I guess it's because there is nothing to talk about.
  5. Wall of Steel

What can't you wait for-borderlands he per sequel or terraria 1.3

Well BLTPS comes out today, so the rest of my hype is to be spent on Terraria 1.3, while my free time will be spent on TPS.
  6. Wall of Steel

NPCs & Enemies A small change to Slimes

King Slime cluster bombs? :red: physics, I want King Slime cluster bombs.
  7. Wall of Steel

Terraria Challenges?

This is torture. I like it.
  8. Wall of Steel

PC Item 3,000!

*heavy breathing*
  9. Wall of Steel

PC Item 3,000!

3000 items? Holy :red:.
  10. Wall of Steel

Terraria Challenges?

What about Hellstone?
  11. Wall of Steel

NPCs & Enemies Creepypasta stuff

Wasn't this on the old forum too?
  12. Wall of Steel

Terraria Challenges?

Blast Miner Start the game with infinite Dynamite. This is your only method of mining, and you will not be able to mine Hellstone or above tier ores. The goal is to defeat Wall of Flesh.
  13. Wall of Steel

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

I can carve a smiley face. Is that good enough?
  14. Wall of Steel

I AM the final boss. I am just hidden, though, and nobody is able to find me.

I AM the final boss. I am just hidden, though, and nobody is able to find me.
Back
Top Bottom