Recent content by Warning_Potato_OverLoad

1. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Yea The only mod I had enabled was my mod. Which doesn't change sell prices
  2. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

For some reason when I buy an item it sells for the original price instead of a fifth of the original price. For example, I buy a minishark (in vanilla) it sells for 7 gold but here it sells for 35 gold??
  3. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

I keep getting these errors that i cannot fix, 31 public override float SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo) { SpawnCondition.OverworldNightMonster.Chance && Main.hardMode ? 0.35f : 0f; } public override void HitEffect(int hitDirection, double damage) { for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {...
  4. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

ik but were do i put it??
  5. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

How do I make an NPC spawn in hardmode? I've looked it up and I'm still confused. CODE: public override float SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo) { SpawnCondition.OverworldNightMonster.Chance * 0.35f; }
  6. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

I want to make an item shoot projectiles like the flying dragon but I can't find any code to help me. All I have is a projectile that does no damage and faces the same direction.
  7. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

"Mod icon found but not accepted. Mod icons are a privilege to those who alleviate mod browser bandwidth via linking Github repositories." What? how to I fix that?
  8. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

living tree turned into strange flora http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1274919286
  9. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

Is it possible to make an NPC spin?
  10. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

tModLoader The Terrxplosion Mod!

Looks cool. One thing, Terraria's art style uses 2x2 pixels instead of 1 pixel.
  11. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

a sprite for you
  12. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

I want to make an accessory that gives a buff every time after 30 seconds. Eg: Band Of Power increases all damage by 100% every 30 seconds for 3 seconds but I don't know how
  13. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

How do you make an accessory that: heals life after a time like 50 health every 30 seconds. and get a buff for hitting an enemy with a weapon?
  14. Warning_Potato_OverLoad

tModLoader Warning_Potato's Mod

There will be a katana resprite coming in the next updates! (ore tier)
Back
Top Bottom