• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Warper

1. Warper

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

I am recalling something said about the Journey's end for the food truck. It just was hilarious because of all the food.:naughty:
  2. Warper

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

I am going to miss getting big updates, but I am exited to see what the devs do next.
  3. Warper

Nintendo Switch Showcase Collection

Thanks to those Pipeworks people for doing a playthrough
  4. Warper

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

For Journey's end, will they still include Creative mode?
  5. Warper

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

So the wiki is not the best source for recipes for items either? I mean it is not the best source for updates, but what about recipes? Check out this, I found, on the topic of pillars in bases
  6. Warper

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Warper

Pearlwood sword ;) One other thing, besides the endless wire pouch, I would like to see something that selects a spawn spot for the pillars of 1.3 I say this for all of those who have had a pillar spawn in their base. ANNOYING!
  8. Warper

---Coming soon--- All updates. HOW SOON?!?!
  9. Warper

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

You know what would be cool to see? A endless wire pouch or something along those lines.
Top Bottom